Author Topic: 9 Truths From Aaron Rodgers’ Explosive Vaxx Interview You Aren’t Allowed To Say  (Read 269 times)

Offline SVPete

9 Truths From Aaron Rodgers’ Explosive Vaxx Interview You Aren’t Allowed To Say

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/05/9-truths-from-aaron-rodgers-explosive-vaxx-interview-you-arent-allowed-to-say/

You don’t have to like Aaron Rodgers to pump your fist when he drops COVID truth bombs on a hit sports talk show.

The Green Bay Packers quarterback, who is currently under fire from the COVID scolds for being “secretly” unvaccinated and contracting the virus, joined “The Pat McAfee Show” to discuss his situation. And let’s just say he didn’t hold back. Here are the top nine most based things Rodgers said.

1. ‘You’re Selfish’ Smear Is Media Propaganda

The idea that “unvaccinated people are the most dangerous people in society,” is the media’s “propaganda narrative,” Rodgers said.
4. The Left Politicized the Vaxx
“The problem with this is it is so political, and health shouldn’t be political,” Rodgers warned.

“We all should have been a little hesitant. When Trump in 2020 was championing these vaccines that were coming so quick, what did the left say? … Don’t trust the vaccine. Don’t get the vaccine,” he continued. “What happened? Biden wins and everything flips. Shouldn’t that give you a little bit of pause? … Isn’t this about health, not politics?”
6. ‘Health Is Not a One-Size-Fits-All’
“Health is not a one-size-fits-all for everybody,” Rodgers announced, adding that he was allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA vaccines. Enough said.

7. COVID Recovery Offers Robust Immunity
“I’m going to have the best immunity possible now,” Rodgers said, citing the study from Israel on the robust immunity acquired from COVID infection and recovery.

I'm not posting this because I agree with everything he said. A couple of his points, IMO, are dubious, with anti- and pro-Covid-vaxxers having muddied publicly available info to the point that it will take (IMO) years to learn what was true. OTOH, I'm not DUmmie-grade and do not//would not support silencing him. Enough about me and my opinions (which together with a Hamilton ...).

One point about the article's item #6, if Rodgers really is "allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA vaccines" - I do not question his statement - he is probably allergic to many/most vaccines and many other injected medicines.

Re item #7, I've long been pointing out the gooberment's obstinate pretense that recovery immunity doesn't exist (not that I imagine my voice is all that significant). From what little I've read, that pretense is continued by Biden's new vax mandate. If the mandate were about immunity and "following science", a positive antibody test should be an accepted (probably superior) alternative for those not wanting to be vaccinated (or were vaccinated more than (Number Please?) months ago).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

If he had been vaccinated and contracted C-19 like many people have done, this would be a non-story. However, the danger to others would have been the same or even greater, since he might have never shown any symptoms but still spread the WuFlu.