Author Topic: She could give Trump a run for the money ...  (Read 396 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
She could give Trump a run for the money ...
« on: October 11, 2021, 11:10:30 PM »
... thankfully, the Democrats will NEVER nominate her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-cd6YJvF4
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline bill123456

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: She could give Trump a run for the money ...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 11:44:22 PM »
They'll never nominate her because she's reasonable.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 06:26:16 AM »
When Tulsi Gabbard ran for the presidency, her web site stated her positions on many issues.

Make no mistake - Tulsi Gabbard is a hardcore leftist. She is not to be trusted. Yep, she's easy on the eyes but that doesn't change her position on the issues.

She was, without question, far more dangerous than Gropey Joe ever thought of being while on the campaign trail.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 10:04:53 AM »
When Tulsi Gabbard ran for the presidency, her web site stated her positions on many issues.

Make no mistake - Tulsi Gabbard is a hardcore leftist. She is not to be trusted. Yep, she's easy on the eyes but that doesn't change her position on the issues.

She was, without question, far more dangerous than Gropey Joe ever thought of being while on the campaign trail.

Yeah.  -Last I remember, she was a Sanders supporter, before the Dem Primary hoopla began ginning-up and candidacies were being announced.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 11:42:13 AM »
I agree that Tulsi is a leftist.  I don't agree with her on many issues and policies but if she de-weaponized the alphabet agencies she would be infinitely better than Joe or the whore.   I can live with a leftist president who is legitimately elected and believes in the Constitution.  It's how our system works.  Presently, our system is broken, in shambles.

If Trump doesn't run, for whatever reason, and the GOP nominates some establishment turd like Pence, Kasish or Graham I'd vote for Tulsi.  Pray it doesn't come to that.

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire