Author Topic: Soros Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg: No Incarceration Except for Homicide and  (Read 500 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/01/04/soros-linked-manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-no-incarceration-except-for-homicide-and-a-few-other-cases/
Soros-linked Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg: No Incarceration Except for Homicide and a Few Other Cases
Newly-installed Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg instructed staff on Monday that his office will not seek pre-trial detention or prison sentences for crimes other than homicide, public corruption, and a few other exceptional cases.
snip
Prosecutors can only request incarceration in “extraordinary circumstances” and must first receive approval from a supervisor.
snip
Likewise, Bragg has said he will reduce “mass incarceration” by recommending no more than 20-year maximum prison sentences “absent exceptional circumstances.” Bragg, notably, plans to ensure jail release for all suspects accused of crimes in Manhattan except in homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, and felony sex crime cases.
No one is this stupid. This has to be on purpose.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
No one is this stupid. This has to be on purpose.

I beg to differ.

The Dim'Rats found a guy who was sooo stupid, that even with plagiarizing out the wazoo, he still managed to graduate law school near the bottom of his class, had an utterly unremarkable political career that spanned 50 years with absolutely nothing to show for it, let him get into glaringly obvious late-stage dementia, and then elevated the stupid sonuvabitch to the pResidency.

I can't decide who was dumber at the time: #JoeThePretender or the ****ers who seriously thought he was a good option.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Translation: No Incarceration Except for Homicide and being a conservative, and we even might let the former go if you're not the latter.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Not a surprise to me. After all the Democrats care more for the lawless than the law abiding and this is just another example of this doctrine in action.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I beg to differ.

The Dim'Rats found a guy who was sooo stupid, that even with plagiarizing out the wazoo, he still managed to graduate law school near the bottom of his class, had an utterly unremarkable political career that spanned 50 years with absolutely nothing to show for it, let him get into glaringly obvious late-stage dementia, and then elevated the stupid sonuvabitch to the pResidency.

I can't decide who was dumber at the time: #JoeThePretender or the ****ers who seriously thought he was a good option.

I'd say the voters who put that scumbag in office have to be the most idiotic element in this mess. Soros' contribution of $1 million certainly helped propel Bragg into office, but the morons who pulled the lever for the guy reap what they sow.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Attention, all New Yorkers who were preparing to leave New York...  FOLLOW-THRU with leaving.