Author Topic: Congratulations DUmmies, CNN, and all lib media. Meet your newest NRA member  (Read 4936 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Life member of the NRA. I upgraded my membership when Obama was elected and also bought some rifles that somehow ended up in the lake.

One of these days we are going to have to put together a posse and hunt down this boat-tipping bastard. Seems he gets around

Offline 67 Rover

One of these days we are going to have to put together a posse and hunt down this boat-tipping bastard. Seems he gets around

Mine are in an active volcano.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

Mine are in an active volcano.  :-)

Mount Doom?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jb2u11

i signed up about 7 years ago, i was able to get only the magazine, nothing else.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
All this wailing and gnashing of teeth by the lefties reminded me that my NRA membership had lapsed. So I renewed for 3 years, and I have my GOA membership renewal sitting on my desk.

Thanks, lefties! I appreciate your thoughtfulness!
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline dixierose

I was an NRA member from 2005 - 2009. I was laid off and had to cut back...my NRA membership was one of the things that had to go. Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to renew my membership at all. But, God knows, I've wanted to.
The only gun I own is a Remington 1100 that my daddy gave me, but I've been a HUGE 2A supporter since high school. I did my senior term paper on the 2A (and got an A). My daddy was a big part of that. While my sister was playing with Barbies, daddy was teaching me how to shoot. I went hunting and fishing with him many a time, and I cherish those memories now that he's gone (2 yrs on Feb 22nd and I miss him every day).
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Dblhaul

Last November I got in the mail a offer from NRA to join. I set it aside thinking I would get around to joining. Forgot about it untill this thread. Just upped up for a 5 year membership.

Offline 67 Rover

Last November I got in the mail a offer from NRA to join. I set it aside thinking I would get around to joining. Forgot about it untill this thread. Just upped up for a 5 year membership.

H5
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer