Author Topic: How is everybody coping so far? [primitives after one week]  (Read 2094 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: How is everybody coping so far? [primitives after one week]
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2017, 04:25:33 PM »
Aha.  A foresighted primitive, this:

The primitive's obviously prepared for the imminent Reign of Terror.

We'll be keeping tabs, and particularly close tabs on the biggest dissenters. 

Primitives like Hopalong BOb, who will become intimately familiar with the phrase "Arbeit macht frei", and will finally find freedom from his tormented mind through work. A good job for Bob would be pushing a wheelbarrow full of dirt, from one end of a field to the other.

As a bonus, any child seeing Bob's telltale footprints will finally be able to easily answer that riddle from childhood of "What left these tracks?": 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2017, 05:17:21 PM »
Yeah, we've failed to lull him/her into an accurate sense of complacency.

We'll cure that with a brigade eight of eight-inch . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2017, 09:56:03 PM »
Sat Jan 28, 2017, 11:44 AM

Proud Liberal Dem (14,997 posts)
9. Trans AND Gay here
Things don't look that good for me either.....and I'm pretty much getting started. Nervous about how many roadblocks will be put up towards transitioning? And I already live in a blood red state (Indiana). *ugh*

It must really be heart wrenching to realize that for the first time, there is no immediate prospect of people being forced to give a single damn what you suck or what you put where.
No, really, we don't give a single shit.
Now shut up and stay the hell away from our children.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2017, 10:00:55 PM »
What's great about it is that all their wretchedness and misery is self-imposed.

I dunno what they have to be morose about, but it's all good.  And all their own fault.

Not only that, it's manufactured outrage and paranoia.
It really is hard to believe some of the crap I'm reading over there.
I keep thinking..., surely this is nothing but a pit of professional trolls competing for a trophy or something. Real people surely aren't this damned stupid.
Then I turn on the TV, and there they are...

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2017, 10:05:46 PM »
I know how to make them feel better, let's do a little pretend time:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07gCQ-UUNQ[/youtube]

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2017, 02:34:34 AM »
We'll be keeping tabs, and particularly close tabs on the biggest dissenters. 

Primitives like Hopalong BOb, who will become intimately familiar with the phrase "Arbeit macht frei", and will finally find freedom from his tormented mind through work. A good job for Bob would be pushing a wheelbarrow full of dirt, from one end of a field to the other.

As a bonus, any child seeing Bob's telltale footprints will finally be able to easily answer that riddle from childhood of "What left these tracks?": 

Unless it gets cold and they need fire wood.  Then it will be:

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2017, 07:08:22 AM »
I have never read something so pathetic.

I know!

I hate to admit this, but I was almost sexually stimulated by their tales of woe, misery, mental trauma, and physical discomfort!

It's even better than I imagined it!!   :lol: :rotf: :lol: :lmao: :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2017, 09:17:06 AM »
Sat Jan 28, 2017, 11:44 AM

Proud Liberal Dem (14,997 posts)
9. Trans AND Gay here

Let's map the choices out:
M --> F gay for F
or
M --> F gay for M
or
F --> M gay for F
or
F --> M gay for M...and now my eyes are crossed...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW27kyh7PVM[/youtube]

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke