Author Topic: The 1964 Presidential Election Keeps Coming to Mind Somehow...Minern  (Read 2641 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: The 1964 Presidential Election Keeps Coming to Mind Somehow...Minern
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2016, 09:02:00 PM »
2nd biggest electoral landslide was 1972  Nixon 520, McGovern 18.  Take that Dummies.

Epic smack down in 1972 and 1984.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2016, 10:38:16 PM »
Reagan won 525-13 in 1984, the biggest landslide in HISTORY!!!
Period!
EOD, Minnieman.
Dennis Miller was doing weekend update on SNL, and I always remember his line... paraphrasing..."Mondale won one state.  That's only one more than I did & I didn't even run."
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline samspade

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2016, 03:43:41 PM »
With no hostile fire happening, what was Kerry doing? Screwing around?
I do not know many men who write diary's and apparently Kerry liked to embellish his accomplishments.  As for goofing around he probably thought he was doing something and when he got that scratch he started his three wounds nonsense to get out of real fighting.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2016, 03:57:37 PM »
I do not know many men who write diary's and apparently Kerry liked to embellish his accomplishments.  As for goofing around he probably thought he was doing something and when he got that scratch he started his three wounds nonsense to get out of real fighting.

Thanks for waking up this thread.  Not only does it include Gowron but we can REALLY rub it in mindlessman's face: a landslide FOR TRUMP!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2016, 05:09:50 PM »
I am not predicting anything other then it will be close.
DUmbasses really should learn to stop listening to each other.

You would do well to ask me for advice George.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2016, 05:25:10 PM »
Exactly. I keep thinking 1960 or 2000.

The only reason Lyndon B. Johnson won in 1964 is because of John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963. He did not run in 1968.

Added for clarity.   :II:

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 05:27:37 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2016, 07:34:52 PM »
History was made in 2016 when for the first time a woman received a major party nomination to run for president. She ran against a clown, a person with zero political experience. Her opponent didn't have the backing of his party and he insulted just about everyone, including the Pope. He spent half the amount of money she did. The media was on her side, the entertainment, education and professional polling industry were in her corner.

And when the votes were counted, she lost bigly.  :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2016, 07:54:56 AM »
History was made in 2016 when for the first time a woman received a major party nomination to run for president. She ran against a clown, a person with zero political experience. Her opponent didn't have the backing of his party and he insulted just about everyone, including the Pope. He spent half the amount of money she did. The media was on her side, the entertainment, education and professional polling industry were in her corner.

And when the votes were counted, she lost bigly.  :-)

I wonder if, among myriad other problems people saw in The SHREW, BHO ruined the, "The First ______ President," symbol/icon. Maybe some people realized that there would be, very soon, a First Woman President but wanted her to be less horrible than The SHREW. Margaret Thatcher was, IIRC, the UK's first woman PM, and probably their best PM since Churchill. Hillary Clinton as the First Woman President would have been a sad, perhaps pathetic, joke.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.