Author Topic: Newst Member : Tigero The Sexiest Tiger of them all  (Read 11995 times)

Offline Tigero

• Probationary (Probie)
Newst Member : Tigero The Sexiest Tiger of them all
« on: July 21, 2016, 03:50:38 PM »
Hey chums,

I'm Tigero (my persona) and as you can clearly see by the title I am the sexiest Tiger of them All.

New to the forums. I'm quite vulgar and love to make jokes and post YouTube videos pointing out the plague of liberal stupidity dominating the world today!

I'm from the liberal haven of California, so thank you brothers and sisters a head of time for the gift of intelligent conversation.  Its a breath of fresh air! haha  :naughty:

Offline SVPete

Re: Newst Member : Tigero The Sexiest Tiger of them all
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 06:30:46 PM »
WELCOME! From SoCal?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Newst Member : Tigero The Sexiest Tiger of them all
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 06:33:30 PM »
Welcome from a former denizen of Monterrey Ca.
But that was back in the Reagan years.
Glad to have you aboard.
Hope your stay is long and profitable.

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.