Author Topic: Well! Looky there! There is a GoFundMe Account set up for that pizza joint  (Read 32360 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

There is money to be made by appealing to the intolerant tendencies of the right wing. Chik-fil-A proved that already.

All the hatred, death threats, and EOTW crap I've seen so far has been from the self-styled 'Human rights activists' of the Left.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline JakeStyle

Suck it DUmmies!  Specifically you snooper2.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
All the hatred, death threats, and EOTW crap I've seen so far has been from the self-styled 'Human rights activists' of the Left.

They are a bunch of haters. They always call for violence.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline JakeStyle

They bitch about hatred non-stop, but it all seems to come from them.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
It would be so cool if that money went to the pizza joint people.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
Another stochastic terrorist that cannot distinguish what actually happened vice what its programming tells it to feel.  At no time did the owner state she wouldn't sit and serve queers, nor did she ever utter one hateful thing.

How this mindless trash is able to breathe the same air as civilized people is beyond me.

I don't know about where you live, but in this neck of the woods we call 'em oxygen thiieves and wastes of skin.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$267,000  :o

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I love Gina's updates.
But even that was too wordy.
How about this...I love Gina.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
I love Gina's updates.
But even that was too wordy.
How about this...I love Gina.

There's so much to love about me. I have a wholelotta to offer  :-)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline thundley4

$267,000  :o

You're doing a heck of an Ed McMahon impersonation on the tote board. We need a drumroll, though.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
These lib threats to man who launched GoFundMe for Memories Pizza will make your blood boil [screenshots]
http://twitchy.com/2015/04/02/these-lib-threats-to-man-who-launched-gofundme-for-memories-pizza-will-make-your-blood-boil-screenshots/

There is this one.
Olga Del Volga @Jackie_Jackie

@drawandstrike @LawrenceBJones3 @DLoesch Being a bigot is profitable, good job "Christians"

They are using the race card. What does race have to do with gays?

The left is threatening Lawrence Jones and his family. Even his mother!  :mad: :argh:

Blacks, gays, or whatever "oppressed" minority are just pawns for the left.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 07:53:01 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

There is this one.
They are using the race card. What does race have to do with gays?

The left is threatening Lawrence Jones and his family. Even his mother!  :mad: :argh:

The Gay Mafia has long tried to connect their desire for control with civil rights.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Wow. Consistency is not one of your strengths, is it? A backlash develops when this pizza joint refuses service to GBLTs, and you consider the backlash to be unfair targeting?

Hey, whatever helps you live with yourself.

You're so Glad to promote the BIG LIES right ?

They never refused to serve anyone but you don't care about that right ? You just care about promoting lies like all the other INTOLERANT gays.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:57:08 PM by J P Sousa »
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$297,000

:lol:

Offline JakeStyle

$298,608  holey baloney!

Nadin Brzezinski
2 hrs ·

All I will say is... some activists are blind to the obvious...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:05:41 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
These lib threats to man who launched GoFundMe for Memories Pizza will make your blood boil
> snip<
There is this one.
They are using the race card. What does race have to do with gays? LaMond, perhaps?

If they can't win with truth, they lie. Always, DUmpmonkies lie. Buzzy lied. ...therefore..
Still following the lie, aren't you buzzy?  Your failure to deny, is admission you are a butt pirate.  Remember, we're going to use DUmpmonkey standards to judge you. You must prove you're not a gerbil felcher. By your standards, you will fail.

Your so Glad to promote the BIG LIES right ?

They never refused to serve anyone but you don't care about that right ? You just care about promoting lies like all the other INTOLERANT gays.
Buzzy is a >gasp< turd burglar? Does s/h/it, pitch, or catch?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:33:28 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$308,245

Lets take bets on the final total  :-)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
$308,245

Lets take bets on the final total  :-)
It seems to have slowed down. I'm guessing $389,000..
I wish it would break half a million.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
There is money to be made by appealing to the intolerant tendencies of the right wing. Chik-fil-A proved that already.

Both sides are showing intolerance but if I had to pick a side as to the most intolerant it would be the homosexual side.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$318,002

Offline BuzzClik

Still following the lie, aren't you buzzy?  Your failure to deny, is admission you are a butt pirate.  Remember, we're going to use DUmpmonkey standards to judge you. You must prove you're not a gerbil felcher. By your standards, you will fail.

Buzzy is a >gasp< turd burglar? Does s/h/it, pitch, or catch?
Big Dog: This is exactly the kind of knuckledragging, neanderthal mindset I was talking about. He has a point to make, but rather than go in for the rhetorical kill, he resorts to juvenile insults.

And Skul: You need to understand something quite clearly about liberals -- being called fag/queer/knob gobbler/butt pirate/gerbil felcher/turd burglar is not an insult. Sorry, it just isn't. This is why the Indiana defense of "religious freedom" and/or "Hey! This bill protects rights" falls on deaf ears. We know you.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Big Dog: This is exactly the kind of knuckledragging, neanderthal mindset I was talking about. He has a point to make, but rather than go in for the rhetorical kill, he resorts to juvenile insults.

And Skul: You need to understand something quite clearly about liberals -- being called fag/queer/knob gobbler/butt pirate/gerbil felcher/turd burglar is not an insult. Sorry, it just isn't. This is why the Indiana defense of "religious freedom" and/or "Hey! This bill protects rights" falls on deaf ears. We know you.

Guess now you know why your ilks screeching of "RACISM" endlessly makes us laugh.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Knob gobbler is funny. I don't care which team you bat for!  :lmao:

Offline BuzzClik

$318,002

You're actually coming up a bit short:

The continuing blowback over Indiana's new "religious freedom" law hit home Saturday, with Indianapolis-based Angie's List announcing it is canceling a $40 million headquarters expansion.

http://www.indystar.com/story/money/2015/03/28/angies-list-canceling-eastside-expansion-rfra/70590738/

That paltry $318,000 is almost 1% of the damage just from the Angie's List pullout, which is just a drop in the bucket:

Major businesses boycotting a new religious freedom law in Indiana could cost the state’s economy some $256.4 million and counting over the next six years, according to the Center for American Progress.

http://www.ibtimes.com/indiana-anti-gay-law-boycott-sb101-could-cost-indiana-economy-2564-million-six-years-1867114

Okay. $318,000 is more than 3 years of profit for Jesus' Favorite Pizzaria (or whatever it's called), but it's less than 0.1% of the total damage. Want me to help? I'll donate a dollar.