Author Topic: He’s going to let Blue State voters die, then curry favor with the Red.  (Read 872 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Grasswire2 (6,608 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213231829

chilling chilling thought from John Avarosis -- why Trump is bogarting supplies

[link:http://

John Aravosis 🇺🇸

@aravosis
It just hit me. Trump is saving the strategic stockpile of medical resources for the red states when they finally start having problems. He’s going to let Blue State voters die, then curry favor with the Red.

8:55 PM - Apr 3, 2020

:thatsright:

Star Member Faux pas (9,171 posts)

2. I've

thought this for a while now, red states and rich friends.

dchill (22,282 posts)

7. Some of us already picked up on that.

LSFL (573 posts)

8. Does he know math?

The red states cannot survive without blue state support.

It's also why they lost the civil war.

The industrial base and population is too small to self sustain for long.

Even Florida is heavily dependent on the north for tourism and agricultural outlets.

Um... the Confederacy was the Democratic Party... Lincoln was the Republican Party. The 'Dems' lost the Civil War, you idiot...

Star Member Bettie (8,464 posts)

18. I suspect he thinks that there won't be an election.

He is probably wrong about that, but it is very likely that he believes that.

More likely is that he's just a flaming orange moron who insists on micromanaging the things that make him feel like he's important.

What is definite is that I have never in my life truly hated anyone until he entered office and began this long parade of ****ery. Now, I know what that it feels like to actually wish harm on another human being. I don't like it, but then, he is possibly the worst example of our race.

:yawn:

PurgedVoter (834 posts)

19. ridiculous and patently absurd

That would in a more normal time be a description for a story with a character like Trump. Know this, there is no conspiracy that is too ridiculous and patently absurd for Trump to go with.

His advisers would also fit with this. His children, in-laws, friends and followers also ready to jump on board the ridiculous and patently absurd train. Considering how the Republicans in office have circled their wagons, they too are ready to go with a ridiculous and patently absurd conspiracy. Listen to Fox News for five minutes. Ridiculous and patently absurd.

It is worth being careful and watching for some glimmer of reason and evil planning with logic. But expecting it from Trump would be, ridiculous and patently absurd.

The original post would be crazy in normal times. My bet would be the OP is right.

:whatever:

olegramps (7,539 posts)

29. When Biden takes office these people should face charges. Action should be taken to backrupt them.

:rotf:

Star Member barbtries (22,872 posts)

15. also during the time

he's letting people in blue states die, he and Jared are working on a grift.

it's unbelievable, but true. if it was a book it would be a dystopian futuristic sci-fi tale, if it was a movie it would be a farce.

:mental:

Star Member IronLionZion (28,787 posts)

25. He's stupid enough to think it will help him

it won't. Many red states have gotten it harder than they think because they took too long to go on lockdown. Blue states did it early. It's running rampant through Florida, Louisiana, and Arkansas. Several rural red states still don't have lockdowns.

I just read an Atlantic article saying the South is more vulnerable than they believe due to high cholesterol and heart disease and too many uninsured. The South and red states have people in worse health to begin with, putting many of them at higher risk if they also catch COVID.

The Coronavirus’s Unique Threat to the South
More young people in the South seem to be dying from COVID-19. Why?
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/04/coronavirus-unique-threat-south-young-people/609241/

Warpy (97,164 posts)

28. That's part of it. The rest is the businessman mindset

To him, all that stuff is inventory, to be used to leverage business deals. He doesn't understand that a strategic stockpile was paid for by taxpayers and is to be distributed according to need in time of crisis. To him, that just doesn't compute. He has no clue about the function of the commons, which this stuff is. He knows only privately held commodities to be bid on.

It's OUR STUFF, and his mindset prevents him from realizing it.

I just hope Democrats stop keeping their powder dry for once and fire away. He's killing people because he can't shake that rigid mindset. This needs to put to rest forever the notion that government should be run like a business.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Ummmmm, the Feds shipped ventilators to NY. So many that Cuomo had to put them in storage because they were not yet needed.

I know DU-folk are unlikely to be honest enough to engage this thinking, but which is smarter?

1. Guess where needs will be in a week or a month and send stuff there?

2. Hold the stuff in strategic storage locations, ready to send where needed as needed.

The latter, obviously, will be more effective and efficient. Further, if, for example, Trump sent stuff to the State of NY that proved unneeded but need arose in WV or KY, does anybody seriously believe #Resister Cuomo will readily release needed stuff to be shipped to those states?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

NO.

The blue state governors and mayors are not letting but facilitating their blue citizens to die. Since 95% of blue state voters are pretty much inept and incapable of doing anything for themselves they are going to die if competent conservative people do not rescue them.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Star Member Bettie (8,464 posts)

18. I suspect he thinks that there won't be an election.

If biden is the nominee, there won't be an election, it will be a landslide! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

HELLO DUMMIES.  New York shut everything down, told all those millions of masses to go on unemployment, ALL WILL BE WELL, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU.  Guess what, nobody can get through, and the few that do, and can get approved, there is NO MONEY GOING INTO THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.  ****ing democrats.  I hope it bites you in the ass so bad.  There are a shit ton of angry people, desperate people sounding off on social media right now, and they're talking riot. 

I may create and burn a mole.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
He’s going to let Blue State voters die, then curry favor with the Red.

I’m pretty sure the second part would be automatic if the first part takes place. In fact, the whole civilized world would celebrate.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
HELLO DUMMIES.  New York shut everything down, told all those millions of masses to go on unemployment, ALL WILL BE WELL, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU.  Guess what, nobody can get through, and the few that do, and can get approved, there is NO MONEY GOING INTO THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.  ****ing democrats.  I hope it bites you in the ass so bad.  There are a shit ton of angry people, desperate people sounding off on social media right now, and they're talking riot. 

I may create and burn a mole.

Let us know the outcome.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline I_B_Perky

Star Member Grasswire2 (6,608 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213231829

chilling chilling thought from John Avarosis -- why Trump is bogarting supplies

[link:http://

John Aravosis 🇺🇸
    ✔
    @aravosis
    It just hit me. Trump is saving the strategic stockpile of medical resources for the red states when they finally start having problems. He’s going to let Blue State voters die, then curry favor with the Red.

8:55 PM - Apr 3, 2020

Yep that's the plan dummie.  Seems the gulag camps under Bush failed to exterminate you cockroaches so we are gonna let the engineered virus from China kill you off.

So do us all a favor and off yourself right now.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline freedumb2003b

If biden is the nominee, there won't be an election, it will be a landslide! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Of Regeanesque proportion!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.