Author Topic: Direct from the Best and Brightest (at DU)  (Read 1058 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Direct from the Best and Brightest (at DU)
« on: December 17, 2018, 04:58:45 PM »
Wonder what Gay Beck's friend thought of this word salad.   :whistling:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211560531

garybeck (9,056 posts)

My succinct response to an old college friend trumpster on FB
An old friend from college was responding to something about trump's wrongdoings, saying "well Clinton did this" or "clinton did that".

here is my response. I think it sums things up quite succinctly.

feel free to copy and paste to your college friend.

WTF Chuck. first of all you are justifying Trump's illegal activity by talking about something you think Clinton did? is that for real? You're saying it's OK because Clinton did something else unrelated? Are you serious? That is how 3rd graders talk. It has nothing to do with how our legal system works. Or, i guess I could get out of my speeding ticket because I saw someone throw trash out of their car window? Do you know how stupid that reasoning is? That's Trumps most common defense (and evidently yours), "Clinton did this" or "clinton did that". Tell it to the judge.

And do you also believe that the Clintons have a child sex ring running out of a pizza restaurant? how about the moon landing? do you think that was faked? and do you think the world is flat too? and do you think that the 97% of the world's climatologists are just making up shit? are you one of those lunatic Qnon people?

it is undeniable now, a foreign adversarial nation has infiltrated the republican party and had direct influence on our elections and our policy making. this is not a wild conspiracy theory. people have been indicted, people have pleaded guilty, and people are going to jail for it. the fact that you don't seem to care that our country is under attack from a foreign adversarial nation is just mind boggling.

Nearly every aspect of Trump's life is under investigation now. It's not because there is a conspiracy against him. It's for the simple fact that he has absolutely no regard for the law, and he never has. He lies every time he opens his mouth, and he's the biggest con man the world has ever seen.

Wake up. and grow up.

The DU sycophants suck it up like new born kittens on a mamma cat's belly. 

How do you explain people who vote for Hillary or Obama?  DU has the answer.  Its as plane as the knows on you're face. :rotf: :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Direct from the Best and Brightest (at DU)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 05:44:28 PM »
From the same liberals who brought you "well Reagan/Bush41/Bush43 did this" and "well Reagan/Bush41/Bush43 did that."

Calling liberals "hypocrites" and "liars" is being too polite.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 06:36:07 PM »
My, how DU-grade Proggies hate that H-Word when it's pointed out that they are Hypocrites.

it is undeniable now, a foreign adversarial nation has infiltrated the republican party and had direct influence on our elections and our policy making.

:rotf: That narrative is so disproved that even this dude's :stoner: water would laugh at it if it had ears.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 06:14:57 PM »
WTF Chuck. first of all you are justifying Trump's illegal activity by talking about something you think Clinton did? is that for real? You're saying it's OK because Clinton did something else unrelated? Are you serious? That is how 3rd graders talk. It has nothing to do with how our legal system works. Or, i guess I could get out of my speeding ticket because I saw someone throw trash out of their car window? Do you know how stupid that reasoning is? That's Trumps most common defense (and evidently yours), "Clinton did this" or "clinton did that". Tell it to the judge.

And do you also believe that the Clintons have a child sex ring running out of a pizza restaurant? how about the moon landing? do you think that was faked? and do you think the world is flat too? and do you think that the 97% of the world's climatologists are just making up shit? are you one of those lunatic Qnon people?

it is undeniable now, a foreign adversarial nation has infiltrated the republican party and had direct influence on our elections and our policy making. this is not a wild conspiracy theory. people have been indicted, people have pleaded guilty, and people are going to jail for it. the fact that you don't seem to care that our country is under attack from a foreign adversarial nation is just mind boggling.

Nearly every aspect of Trump's life is under investigation now. It's not because there is a conspiracy against him. It's for the simple fact that he has absolutely no regard for the law, and he never has. He lies every time he opens his mouth, and he's the biggest con man the world has ever seen.

Wake up. and grow up.

The above is what the Dummie WISHES that he had said AFTER the conversation. Below is, more than apt, the actual conversation…

DUmmiegary: Why don’t you support impeaching Trump for all he’s done since you were all for impeaching Clinton just for getting a blowjob!!!!!!

Chuck: Clinton wasn’t impeached for getting a blowjob. He was impeached for lying under oath about getting a blowjob. There’s a different.

DUmmiegary: You’re just sticking up for your Cheetos god!!!!!

Chuck: When it comes time to snack I will sometimes pick up a bag a Cheetos, but I wouldn’t consider them my god. By the way, you’ve got some of Obama running down your chin.

DUmmiegary: Racist homophobe!!!!! I’m unfriending you effective immediately!!!!!!!!
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 06:53:42 PM »
I would like to see the friends message. I'm betting there was no message and this is the OPs fantasy response to a message he never received.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.