Author Topic: I'm screwed  (Read 6991 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I'm screwed
« on: July 18, 2008, 04:26:41 PM »
I already play WoW and now this is coming out. I'm not gonna have time for anything!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgbUSsblCSQ
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline djones520

Re: I'm screwed
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 05:14:16 PM »
What server?  And if you tell me Alliance, I'm gonna BS you.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
Burning Blade, bring it, Hordelet! (look up Fafherd in the Armory)  :tongue:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

Offline djones520

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 04:38:36 PM »

Bitch slapped.   :tongue:

I'm on Emerald Dream.  Magraul is my main toon.

Alliance on our server is roughly about 90% 13 and younger.  A bunch of little bitches who will only attack you in numbers, and will grief the ever living hell out of you for nothing better then to get their jollies.

I know on other servers it's not like that at all with Alliance, but I swear Emerald Dream is like the day-care of WoW.  All the mommies and daddies drop their kids off because they don't wanna deal with them, and it ****s us adults over.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 02:58:50 PM »

Alliance on our server is roughly about 90% 13 and younger.  A bunch of little bitches who will only attack you in numbers, and will grief the ever living hell out of you for nothing better then to get their jollies.

I know on other servers it's not like that at all with Alliance, but I swear Emerald Dream is like the day-care of WoW.  All the mommies and daddies drop their kids off because they don't wanna deal with them, and it ****s us adults over.

LOLZ! It's the complete opposite on BB, so I know how you feel.

I saw some Age of Conan (friend of ours bought it for my wife), so far it looks good, the female toons can go nekked (BOOBIES!).  :hyper:

Offline djones520

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 09:51:53 PM »

LOLZ! It's the complete opposite on BB, so I know how you feel.

I saw some Age of Conan (friend of ours bought it for my wife), so far it looks good, the female toons can go nekked (BOOBIES!).  :hyper:

DIRTY PVP'ER!  I saw your armory.   :tongue:  PVP is easy.  Man up and get some real PVE gear.  :fuelfire:

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 04:15:53 PM »
Well I've got these: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29020   http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29011 and several items from Kara plus The Sun Eater so I'm close to being a tank. Just need a chestpiece.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 11:43:50 PM »
My main toon is a hunter too, Reber on Nordrassil realm, we are just starting SWP.  Good stuff!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:45:33 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline djones520

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 11:45:21 PM »
We're just starting to get into Hyjal.  Our guild should be 2/6 with it tomorrow.  We're 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK as well.  We'll probably be able to down Vashj in the new few weeks.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »
I've only been to Hyjal once,  crazy shit.  :o

Offline djones520

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »
I've only been to Hyjal once,  crazy shit.  :o

It's a nice break from regular raids.  Having all the fights come to you instead of going to them.  I enjoy it.  Granted, the rep there gets me the best arrows in the game, and I've gotten a couple of really nice peices of gear as well.

****in Vashj is killing us.  Spent 2 hours working on her last night, and we just can't get through Phase 2 yet.  That strider is the worse part of it.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 11:32:21 AM »
They only time I went there we made through 8 (I think) of the first waves. No good drops, but it was completely nutz.  :hyper:

In having the same problems with ZA (we made to Rasta bird-boy but wiped), I just cant find a good group to join up with.

Offline Woody

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 12:28:20 AM »
If you're going to spend a few hours a week pretending to be an Elf, at least have some friends over.  :p

Those who see their lives as spoiled and wasted crave equality and fraternity more than they do freedom. If they clamor for freedom, it is but freedom to establish equality and uniformity. The passion for equality is partly a passion for anonymity: to be one thread of the many which make up a tunic; one thread not distinguishable from the others. No one can then point us out, measure us against others and expose our inferiority.
-Eric Hoffer, "The True Believer", 1951

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 12:26:05 PM »
Anyone been running the Brewfest Boss? Did ya get the mount?

Offline djones520

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »
I ran him once, got the DPS trinket.

I've since given up the game though.  Was taking up to much of my life, when I had lots of other things that needed my attention.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 12:25:35 PM »
Sorry to hear that. I usually keep a balance between the two. Diden't even play this last weekend.

Offline djones520

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 07:52:27 PM »
Well, my guild leader and I had a pretty massive falling out, and it led me to take a look at a lot of things in my life, and I realized WoW was a bit way to high on the priority chain.

So I decided to give the game up.

Besides, now I've got time to play Warhammer Online.   :-)

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »
Well, my guild leader and I had a pretty massive falling out, and it led me to take a look at a lot of things in my life, and I realized WoW was a bit way to high on the priority chain.

So I decided to give the game up.

Besides, now I've got time to play Warhammer Online.   :-)

My neighbor is playing it, and loving it. Right now I feel too "invested" in WoW to start up ANOTHER.   :banghead:

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 10:35:46 AM »
Well the neighbor came back to the "fold" with the release of WotLK. I gotta say Blizzard really out did themselves this time. The DK's are awesome, and the new continent is very, very well done.
They simplified tailoring (my Mage is a tailor) to where the mats don't cost 3-10X what the item is worth on the AH. 
Warriors got a much needed boost. Mines only leveled up to 71 but I took out a 75 Druid the other day.........twice.  Owned his ass!
They made skinning and mining give your toon boosts. Mining gives "toughness" (health +300 so far) and skinning gives agil.

DK's are badass. Kinda a cross between a Mage/Pally/Lock/Warr. Really fun to play.

One of the new areas is called Grizzly Hills. The graphics are well done and remind me of the forests around where I live. As I said above, damn they did a good job.

New instances, new factions, new loots, new harvesting. WoW life is good.

Offline djones520

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »
Well, I've given up on MMO's all together, but WOTLK was nothing but WoW's attempt to make sure Warhammer didn't roll the market.

They saw a lot of spec's that Warhammer had that they didn't, and included it in there.  I still say Warhammer is a better MMO then WoW is.  PVP is much better, and there is an actual story involved with your characters development.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 04:06:43 PM »
Well, I've given up on MMO's all together, but WOTLK was nothing but WoW's attempt to make sure Warhammer didn't roll the market.

They saw a lot of spec's that Warhammer had that they didn't, and included it in there.  I still say Warhammer is a better MMO then WoW is.  PVP is much better, and there is an actual story involved with your characters development.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GpkQSB_h5lY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GpkQSB_h5lY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 09:39:53 AM »
Why do I feel like I should bring my Dungeon Masters guide and a d20 to this conversation?  :tongue:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline djones520

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2009, 10:14:04 AM »
Why do I feel like I should bring my Dungeon Masters guide and a d20 to this conversation?  :tongue:

Because your inner-geek rages to be released!