Author Topic: 75 years now of bullshit  (Read 702 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
75 years now of bullshit
« on: July 09, 2024, 10:15:53 AM »
Archae (46,494 posts) Tue Jul 9, 2024, 10:57 AM

75 years now of bullshit.

Roswell, New Mexico.

A local rancher found some parts and pieces of a balloon.
It was a then-top secret CIA program to detect atomic explosions in Russia.

The cover story was put out there, and has been embellished up the wazoo since then.

My "big three" still applies to the true believers of this "flying saucer crash" story.

Mistakes or a cover-up of a secret program from the authorities.

Certified crazies.

People cashing in.

When I saw "75 years of bullshit," I thought old Archae was wishing himself a happy birthday

But it turns out Archae is talking about UFOs, and is completely sure that we are alone in the universe. Seems like an odd position for a DUmmy to take, as devoted as they are to science and science fiction and fantasy and all of that.

Maybe he's just disappointed that he's never been abducted and butt-probed by aliens. He's had to make do with being butt-probed by his drinking buddies.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Re: 75 years now of bullshit
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2024, 11:24:10 AM »
Is there any truth to the rumor I'm starting that DU-folk are the aliens and descendants of the aliens that landed at Roswell 75 years ago? :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2024, 01:00:31 PM »
Is there any truth to the rumor I'm starting that DU-folk are the aliens and descendants of the aliens that landed at Roswell 75 years ago? :rotf:  :tongue:

You discovered their secret.

chouchou (856 posts)
6. My theory speaks to me, that the Aliens were here 500,000 to one million years ago.
Reply to Archae (Original post)
Tue Jul 9, 2024, 01:11 PM
Their home planet had brilliant people and not-so-smart people. (Really not smart people..   )
Yeah..They dropped them off here. 
And they formed the progressive democrat party  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2024, 09:00:48 PM »

I don't think that rumor will fly. Can you imagine DUmmies building a viable spacecraft?

Me neither.