Author Topic: Do you get the feeling something strange going on with Trump and the Republicans  (Read 1179 times)

Offline CC27

kentuck (111,453 posts)

Do you get the feeling something strange going on with Trump and the Republicans?
They seem to have crawled into a shell?

What's going on?

What has Trump been doing for the past several days? Is there something going on with his health? It is quite unusual for him to be so quiet for such a long time?

Are they hiding information from the press and the American people?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219120454

Wrong again idiot.  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

kentuck (111,453 posts)

Do you get the feeling something strange going on with Trump and the Republicans?
They seem to have crawled into a shell?

What's going on?

What has Trump been doing for the past several days? Is there something going on with his health? It is quite unusual for him to be so quiet for such a long time?

:rotf: That Trump is being less loud so that the Dems' internecine chaos and cover-up consequences dominate the skews has to be explained? :rotf: That Trump is aware and smart enough to do this should scare/outrage the something-or-other out of DU-grade Progs. :rotf:

Well into the thread, chronologically, several DU-folk posted that Trump is letting Dem chaos be center-stage. One DUmmie posted that (s)he cannot believe that Trump is intelligent enough to do that, :rotf: . The Egyptian River is deep.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2024, 11:42:11 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

― Napoleon Bonaparte
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

― Napoleon Bonaparte

Also see. Art War by Sun Tzu.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

They complain he’s all over the news and when they don’t hear from him they get upset. :thatsright:
I think they have a secret love for him. :lmao: O-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

DU thinking seems to go like this:

If something happens, it's the end of Trump!

If nothing happens, it's the end of Trump!

Offline Delmar

I was told by a reliable source that the president has the power to assassinate his political enemies.  Maybe Trump's survival instinct is what's keeping him quiet.  Let Seal Team Six come after David Axelrod or Lloyd Doggett instead of hitting Mar-a-Lago.
"Joe, you did such a great job! You answered every question."
"Doctor" Jill Biden congratulates her husband like he's some kind of toddler on his debate performance.

Offline Airwolf

No, I get the feeling that kentuck is being his usual dumbass self. That's the feeling I get.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

They are watching the clown show and getting ready to win the election. :thatsright: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Dems, Media Losing Their Minds Over Trump Sitting Back and Watching Them Implode Post-Debate Debacle

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/07/dems-media-losing-their-minds-over-trump-sitting-back-and-watching-them-implode-post-debate-debacle/

One oft-repeated criticism of former President Donald Trump from his critics on the left and even some on the right is that he doesn’t have a filter, and doesn’t know when to leave well enough alone and to keep quiet.

“Will you shut up, man?” then-Democratic nominee Joe Biden once demanded during the first of their two highly contentious 2020 presidential debates.

But while Trump hasn’t exactly been quiet in the aftermath of President Biden’s disastrous debate performance last month, he’s surprisingly taken a somewhat muted stance so far – standing back and watching from afar as the “Dems in disarray” narrative takes shape in living color, threatening to derail the Democratic Party’s hopes of keeping Trump from winning another term in office.

Predictably, Trump’s strategy is raising some eyebrows and causing some fretting on the left and in the MSM, as first indicated by the New York Times seemingly trying to draw him out for comment earlier this month:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender