Author Topic: Word is getting around on Facabook  (Read 1098 times)

Offline CC27

Word is getting around on Facabook
« on: July 08, 2024, 07:47:47 AM »
Norbert (6,113 posts)

Project 2025 has been making rounds on my Facebook page. I haven't gone a day lurking on. FB. without someone mentioning it or putting a meme up. The reaction is mostly negative to very negative to P25. There are some that were quick to point out that TCF45 distanced himself from this. That was met with 'he'll say anything ' or 'why were members of his administration involved with this?

Word is getting out. I hope enough people are listening.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219119810

People are supposed to take your seriously when you spell Facebook "Facabook?"  :whatever:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Word is getting around on Facabook
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2024, 07:54:54 AM »
They're pushing this Project 2025 stuff which is not part of the Republican Platform nor has Trump endorsed it. They and the kooks in the media will try to make it out to be some boogieman evil manifesto, but only those who are already crazy will fall for it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2024, 08:42:47 AM »
Trump will also like the Project 2025 plans for weaponizing the DOJ and FBI to go after Trump's political enemies.

Now that cracks me up. The democrats have been using lawfare on Trump and his supporters for years and now they’re afraid the tide will turn against them? :thatsright: :loser: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2024, 08:48:54 AM »
Bunches of organizations DU-grade Progs hate with white-hot hysteria are part of Project 2025, https://www.project2025.org/about/advisory-board/ , but not the Trump Campaign or any other Trump organization. I'm sure there was/were similar Dem/Prog agenda-projects "advising" Biden in 2020 and Obama in 2008 and ... .

What this organization has done is produce a body of categorized detailed documents covering a wide range of policies. This is "perfect" for meme-grade Prog lies, because few people will bother to find that body of documents, https://www.project2025.org/policy/ , and far fewer would take the time to find the relevant category and wade through the documents' pages to find the relevant detail.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2024, 08:51:27 AM »
Norbert (6,113 posts)

DUmmie Norbert misspelled Cacabook, :rimshot: . :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2024, 09:01:01 AM »
They're pushing this Project 2025 stuff which is not part of the Republican Platform nor has Trump endorsed it. They and the kooks in the media will try to make it out to be some boogieman evil manifesto, but only those who are already crazy will fall for it.

Not a bouncy, I swear. But I occasionally come across the former owner of a bar I used to run trivia out of, and about six months ago she texted me in a panic about the 2025 Project. She's a big lib, which is probably why her bar went kaput. At the time I'd never heard of Project 2025, so I looked it up. Didn't delve into all the grimy details, but certain parts are definitely viable. Reducing the size and scope of government is certainly not radical, and eliminating the bureaucracy and even departments in the Federal government sound just fantastic to me. She was at my gig last week and went blathering on about how radical it was, and I simply said "It is an aspirational document that isn't a part of the Republican Party platform. The Green New Deal is also aspirational and will never be fully adopted." And then she drank her shot or something and muttered something about abortion.

In any regard, USA4ME you are correct that the media will likely seize and pounce as if Project 2025 is some Nazi manifesto.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2024, 09:22:31 AM »
Not a bouncy, I swear. But I occasionally come across the former owner of a bar I used to run trivia out of, and about six months ago she texted me in a panic about the 2025 Project. She's a big lib, which is probably why her bar went kaput. At the time I'd never heard of Project 2025, so I looked it up. Didn't delve into all the grimy details, but certain parts are definitely viable. Reducing the size and scope of government is certainly not radical, and eliminating the bureaucracy and even departments in the Federal government sound just fantastic to me. She was at my gig last week and went blathering on about how radical it was, and I simply said "It is an aspirational document that isn't a part of the Republican Party platform. The Green New Deal is also aspirational and will never be fully adopted." And then she drank her shot or something and muttered something about abortion.

In any regard, USA4ME you are correct that the media will likely seize and pounce as if Project 2025 is some Nazi manifesto.

People who are going full Chicken-Little about (Name of Bogeyman Here) do not appreciate their bogeyman-balloon being popped. Some respond by going full-on shoot-the-messenger. I'm sure I'd catch flak from people who want to believe that Biden has special shoes because he loses his balance if I pointed out that the shoes in question are a standard model sold for around $140 from a standard higher-end running shoe company, and that "Stability" is totally unrelated to the wearers' balance.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2024, 09:50:57 AM »
The reeks of the Russian Collusion Hoax. Makeup something, create a few news stories about it then reference those stories as if they are facts.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2024, 09:55:33 AM »
Wow! This chaps my pigeon behind. I'm on facebook, but I just had to look up Project 2025 because this is the first I've heard of it. I realize that I'm now retired, but after my long service of fictionally spirit guiding the DUmmies I should not be left out of the loop.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2024, 10:10:32 AM »
Wow! This chaps my pigeon behind. I'm on facebook, but I just had to look up Project 2025 because this is the first I've heard of it. I realize that I'm now retired, but after my long service of fictionally spirit guiding the DUmmies I should not be left out of the loop.

Same here, yesterday. Unlike Libs/Progs who trust memes, you and I bothered to find out via search engine what Project 2025 actually is and who they are. There are quite a few orgs on its Advisory Board that DU-grade Progs hate hysterically (e.g. the Heritage Foundation and Alliance Defending Freedom), but the memes they want to believe won't link that Advisory Board page (like I did above) because any-org-Trump is conspicuously absent.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2024, 07:55:28 PM »
I’m pretty sure the only people who use Facebook still are 55 and older. Most people left the platform years ago when they got tired of GrandMa commenting on their page.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2024, 08:23:27 PM »
First time I heard about it was this morning on Tim Pool. After reading, there are some valid points to it. Let's be honest. You leftists DO want illegals voting. There is NO OTHER REASON to vote against voter ID to vote. That "well, there are black and brown people who can't get an ID" bullshit shows you to be nothing but a bunch of fkn racists. They also don't all live in ghettos and barrios. However, since that's your argument, GO to one. Ask them if they have ID's. ****ing morons.  :whatever:

Oh, and for the record, lurking DUmb****s, I lived in West Jackson, Ms until middle of 10th grade. You clowns would call that the ghetto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ9nwUBOMNg
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2024, 01:36:46 AM »
I just heard about this recently. If it makes them go ape sh*t crazy then it can't be bad.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"