Author Topic: Okay, how about this for a strategy  (Read 1630 times)

Offline CC27

Okay, how about this for a strategy
« on: July 07, 2024, 11:59:14 AM »
EarlG

Okay, how about this for a strategy
Modeled after Donald Trump’s patented and proven “I know you are but what am I?” defense, it can be used by anyone from party top brass to rank and file Dems on the Internet.

Any Democrat who gets asked “Should Joe Biden drop out of the race?” should henceforth answer, “I think Donald Trump should drop out of the race.”

It’s that simple.

Modifiers may be added at the speaker’s discretion. For example, “I think convicted felon Donald Trump should drop out of the race,” or, “I think top secret document thief Donald Trump should drop out of the race.”

If the questioner gives a follow up such as “I’m talking about Joe Biden,” just reply, “And I’m talking about Donald Trump.” Keep doing that until they give up. (If they’re cable news journalists they will probably give up quickly.)

There’s a reason Trump keeps using this trick after all…

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219114109

Earl has been riling up the DUmmies with this crap lately. Probably want them to donate money.

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Okay, how about this for a strategy
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024, 12:13:57 PM »
I think the guy not mentally or physically competent to stand trial should drop out.
Check mate. :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024, 12:17:11 PM »
Oh no!!!

I think Earl has just won the election for Joe Biden. Dammit!!!  How did we not see this coming?!

I knew their superior intellect would beat us. I give up.

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2024, 12:21:13 PM »
I see. Their strategy is to behave like a child.

Newsflash: Democrats are wondering whether Biden should drop out because they're worried he won't beat Trump.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2024, 12:34:36 PM »
The problem with the plan is that it's not going to work, it's too late.  The situation has reached critical mass.  There's too much blood in the water.  Biden is not going to be the candidate and if he's not the candidate, then he can't even be allowed to stay in office.  Inauguration day is 1/20/2025.  If Biden is booted off the ticket for being unfit for the office, then there is no way he finishes his term.  Deflecting to What about Trump? is not going to cut it.
"Joe, you did such a great job! You answered every question."
"Doctor" Jill Biden congratulates her husband like he's some kind of toddler on his debate performance.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2024, 01:15:38 PM »
The main flaw with his strategy is that the rest of society is not as stupid as the collection of mental midgets he has on his forum. : :mental: :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2024, 02:11:10 PM »
EarlG is the braintrust of DU, and this is what he comes up with?

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Oh DUers, you are so screwed!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2024, 02:55:17 PM »
EarlG should quit his day job, DU, and enroll in barista or fryolator training. :rotf:

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2024, 03:14:47 PM »
EarlG should quit his day job, DU, and enroll in barista or fryolator training. :rotf:

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

I would prefer if he followed in the hallowed steps of Willpitt or Khephra.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2024, 04:08:35 PM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2024, 03:46:19 PM »
I would prefer if he followed in the hallowed steps of Willpitt or Sephera (sp?).

Since you mentioned that pair:

Khephra Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore   Mon Jan-10-05 10:18 PM
Original message
Khephra's Funeral Arrangements
Scott Anthony Lowery, 37, Indianapolis, Indiana died Saturday, Janurary 8, 2005. He is survived by his mother Nancy, uncles, Michael and Tad, aunts, Mary and Mona, cousins, Elizabeth, Amanda, and Sarah. He graduated from North Central High School, Indianapolis and attended I.U.P.U.I. While at I.U. he was senior editor for the writer's magazine, Genusis, Spring of 2000.

He was a well-loved and respected contributor to The Democraticunder-
ground, a web site, posting late breaking news for them. He belonged to Americans United. He was an advocate for Howard Dean and was passionate about politics. The Broadripple Masonic Lodge will do a memorial for him on Saturday, January 15, 2005 at 3p.m. Hopefully his friends that can make it will say something about their friend. Calling will be from 1-3p.m at Flanner and Buchanan Funeral Home, 325 Carmel Drive, Carmel, Indiana.

At this time, we still don't know the cause of death. We may know the preliminary cause in a few days, but the final determination may take weeks, if not months.

The one thing I told hippiechick is that Scott always said he wanted to be rich enough some day to have a hugh pyramid (sp)and his body placed in it. Well, he never got rich. But I was thinking if any of you are good at woodworking you could make a small one with the
symbol that he loved on it to place his ashes. That would surely give him a laugh. As he told all of you, he loved Egyptology! I would love seeing him surrounded by something he love,...as he lived.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I have sat at his computer for the three nights reading each and every one of your posts. I hope he knows how he was loved and respected. That would mean more to him than I could tell you.

Thanks.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x2396568

WilliamPitt Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore   Thu Jan-20-11 10:26 AM
Response to Original message
16. *sigh*
:(

:hug:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x234117

And a couple others about that late portly gentleman, posted at CC and the related DUmp links for your reading pleasure:

primitives remember khephra

Old, Fat DUmpmonkie dies at keyboard: DU remembers

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2024, 04:07:37 PM »
EarlG

“I think top secret document thief Donald Trump should drop out of the race.”

Do that, dipshit, and open up that can of worms. That can includes the fact that no senator or Vice President EVER had the right to take classified documents home with him. A president does since they're the only ones who have declassify authority. Not to mention, the agency in control of them ALWAYS knew exactly where they were, since they were the ones who asked him to add a double lock.

DO IT. Oh, and marry that with the fact that he was deemed "just an old, forgetful man and shouldn't be prosecuted". .....when there were documents he retained from the fkn 70's. Do it, DUmbass.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2024, 04:09:30 PM »
Since you mentioned that pair:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x2396568

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x234117

And a couple others about that late portly gentleman, posted at CC and the related DUmp links for your reading pleasure:

primitives remember khephra

Old, Fat DUmpmonkie dies at keyboard: DU remembers

Thanks for the correct spelling. I updated my post to reflect. H5 to you.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2024, 04:27:52 PM »
Thanks for the correct spelling. I updated my post to reflect. H5 to you.

No worries, friend! Useless liberals are a dime a dozen, and the proper spelling is irrelevant. :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2024, 06:44:53 PM »

There is also the Janitorial services or Wal Mart Greeter. The downside about the Wal Mart Greeter is that A trained monkey would be a better choice.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2024, 10:04:55 PM »
No worries, friend! Useless liberals are a dime a dozen, and the proper spelling is irrelevant. :cheersmate:

Worrying about spelling their call sign correctly is about as useful as worrying about spelling their pronouns the way they want them.

:thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2024, 11:11:36 PM »

Unless you call their political party "Democrat". :rotf: Then it's a capital offense. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2024, 06:07:20 AM »
There is also the Janitorial services or Wal Mart Greeter. The downside about the Wal Mart Greeter is that A trained monkey would be a better choice.

They couldn’t handle being a Walmart greeter, every time they saw a MAGA hat or Trump supporter they would have a fit  :thatsright: :mental: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2024, 08:32:39 AM »
They couldn’t handle being a Walmart greeter, every time they saw a MAGA hat or Trump supporter they would have a fit  :thatsright: :mental: :lmao:

The prospect of that happening would persuade me to buy and wear a MAGA hat! :rotf: :tongue:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2024, 09:28:36 AM »
Unless you call their political party "Democrat". :rotf: Then it's a capital offense. :rotf:

wanna really see them lose their sh**, use a lower case "d" and see what happens.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2024, 10:26:18 AM »
wanna really see them lose their sh**, use a lower case "d" and see what happens.

I can top that.
Have the DUmmies type democratunderground.com and see what pops up.  :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2024, 11:06:45 AM »
I can top that.
Have the DUmmies type democratunderground.com and see what pops up.  :rotf:

interesting, but I'm afraid to test it.
One time, eons ago, someone sent me a "this is funny as hell" link. I opened it and was forever scarred...  things you can never un-see.
Moral of the story, never trust your buddies, they have no remorse

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2024, 11:39:36 AM »
interesting, but I'm afraid to test it.
One time, eons ago, someone sent me a "this is funny as hell" link. I opened it and was forever scarred...  things you can never un-see.
Moral of the story, never trust your buddies, they have no remorse

Takes you to the DUmmie underground website.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member