Author Topic: Biden Aides Provided Questions in Advance for His Radio Interviews  (Read 720 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
brooklynite

Biden Aides Provided Questions in Advance for His Radio Interviews

New York Times

Quote from:
The questions asked of President Biden by two radio interviewers this week were provided in advance to the hosts by members of Mr. Biden’s team, one of the hosts said Saturday morning on CNN.

Andrea Lawful-Sanders, the host of “The Source” on WURD in Philadelphia, said Biden officials provided her with a list of eight questions ahead of the interview on Wednesday.

“The questions were sent to me for approval; I approved of them,” she told Victor Blackwell, the host of “First of All” on CNN. Asked if it was the White House that sent the questions to her in advance, she said it was.

“I got several questions — eight of them,” she said. “And the four that were chosen were the ones that I approved.”

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219112855

Sometimes I think he does this just to rub them the wrong way. Can’t blame him. He’s a top donor and holds sway with the Party and they’re sheep, and that’s all they’ll ever be.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Biden Aides Provided Questions in Advance for His Radio Interviews
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024, 03:29:23 PM »
More…..

Quote from:
brooklynite

Reality Check - the angst about President Biden isn't just by the media and the misled...

My candidate funding circle (which is significant enough to get Nancy Pelosi and Hakeem Jeffries to moderate our campaign events) has been talking for days about the Biden situation and a growing number of members -- highly informed and politically engaged -- are saying Biden should step aside. Yelling that they're "bed-wetters" or "spineless weaklings" isn't going to address the problem.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=19112818

I have to admit that saying “Reality Check” to a board full of kooks, and then telling them the truth which is the opposite of what they want to hear, is a nice touch.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2024, 03:33:32 PM »
More…..

I have to admit that saying “Reality Check” to a board full of kooks, and then telling them the truth which is the opposite of what they want to hear, is a nice touch.

:lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It’s a black day in Mudville the mighty biden has struck out!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2024, 03:51:25 PM »
Quote from:
EarlG

69. Are you suggesting that these people will withhold their money and/or votes if Biden doesn’t step down? Surely that can’t be the case.

Lord Marblehead is a quick learner, isn’t he?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2024, 04:32:27 PM »
I heard one of the questions is “ joe do you need a diaper change?” :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2024, 05:36:41 PM »
didn't that Disney lady already say she was going to stop contributing if they stick with Biden?

sounds like Chris is softening the dummies up to switch Biden out with Kamala.  Brookylite is the one dummy that will know if the rumor that this is going down next week is true or not.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2024, 06:55:01 PM »
Quote from:
sheshe2

153. Would you give us a breakdown of your closed meeting group.

Break it down by the numbers, male/female, white/people of color? I am also curious about the financial status of the group, are they all millionaires and up or do you have a few average Joes in there as well.

Just curious to know who is making these decisions about our future and upsetting those of us who have already and still do back Biden Harris with our vote.

Then there is this:

Quote from:
brooklynite

...the choice will be Biden's, but "people voted for him" won't stop elected officials, candidates and Party leaders from expressing their preference.

Well, like the rest of us they already expressed their "preference" in the primary.

There are several, but this is one of the best examples of a DUer who doesn’t want to accept her place. She would love to think of herself as being just as important as any other Dem. To face that she isn’t just doesn’t sit well with her, so she lashes out at the one who’s letting her know how things truly are.

“Well, like the rest of us…..”.  That’s the whole point; they aren’t like the rest of you. They’re way up there and you’re way down at the bottom.