Author Topic: I'm gonna have to be careful here...  (Read 1011 times)

Offline CC27

I'm gonna have to be careful here...
« on: July 06, 2024, 02:40:51 PM »
PCIntern

Because not for one instant do I want to be accused of disparaging Democrats.

If a Republican candidate had had a bad debate, the first thing out of the gate would have been the entire Party stating that they had clearly and overwhelmingly won the debate no question about it. They would Gish Gallop any commentators who suggested otherwise and would state that a significant rise in the polls was forthcoming as a result.

There would not be a single solitary hint of dissatisfaction with the candidate or the debate performance and it would be full speed ahead redoubled.

We seem to have difficulty going for broke and are characterized as having grace, class, and patriotism. Yeah. Great. Do remember that we barely beat Gerald Ford, an appointed President who had zero charisma, had pardoned Nixon, and we lived through the worst political scandal to date with constant Republican attempts to whitewash it, with them giving in only because the tapes came out. They would never ever do that now. It was horrifyingly close all things considered. Did I mention horrific inflation during the Ford Presidency. Remember WIN: Whip Inflation Now? Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

We need to blitz the airwaves and the Net with ads that show Trump saying one of his insanely inappropriate statements and then have a spokesman or even The President himself say “Are you effing kidding me? He really said that. Wow…this is just nuts.” Or words equivalent. All gloves off…no more “debates”. Show this sociopath for what he is. No holds barred. Make him a laughingstock.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219112224

More blah blah blah from the janitor

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: I'm gonna have to be careful here...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024, 03:03:48 PM »
Is it just me, or are there more posts on DU these days that basically start out with "I don't mean to be step on anyone's toes, but..."?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2024, 03:14:34 PM »
We need to blitz the airwaves and the Net with ads that show Trump saying one of his insanely inappropriate statements and then have a spokesman or even The President himself say “Are you effing kidding me? He really said that. Wow…this is just nuts.” Or words equivalent. All gloves off…no more “debates”. Show this sociopath for what he is. No holds barred. Make him a laughingstock.

I am positive that will not be an issue going forward.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2024, 03:14:51 PM »
We need to blitz the airwaves and the Net with ads that show Trump saying one of his insanely inappropriate statements ...

:rotf: The problem with this brilliant plan is that the clips would have to be so heavily edited to make Trump "say" what PCIntern imagines Trump said that even Snopes might debunk it in a timely way.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2024, 03:37:07 PM »
:rotf: The problem with this brilliant plan is that the clips would have to be so heavily edited to make Trump "say" what PCIntern imagines Trump said that even Snopes might debunk it in a timely way.

The problem now is that they want to manufacture clips with the help of AI.

But maybe their lack of basic intelligence will help us out  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2024, 04:42:57 PM »
Is it just me, or are there more posts on DU these days that basically start out with "I don't mean to be step on anyone's toes, but..."?

I've noticed that and it totally cracks me up. Any post that isn't 100% pro-party cheerleading starts with a disclaimer longer than the post itself... and even then, they still destroy the alert button trying to make each other stop talking.  It's like watching a bunch of kindergarten special ed kids try to get along

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2024, 08:27:31 PM »
The idea that a DU member has to be "careful" about expressing support for the current Dem nominee-apparent is just absurd to me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2024, 06:42:33 AM »
The idea that a DU member has to be "careful" about expressing support for the current Dem nominee-apparent is just absurd to me.

You shouldn’t be to surprised, it’s an echo chamber, not a discussion board. If they were allowed to have an opinion it would just be a lot of arguing and anger.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2024, 08:28:02 AM »
Unless an inter-DUmmie squabble got extremely uncivil, there really should not be a risk of a granite pizza until the Dem Party tells faithful Dems what to think. The image of a Minnesota Rocky vs. Jamaica Stoner verbal cage match does sound  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: .

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2024, 11:22:57 AM »
A bloviate to the death cage match with mineral man, pcintern, and the drunken jamaican for good measure  :lmao:

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2024, 11:51:56 AM »
A bloviate to the death cage match with mineral man, pcintern, and the drunken jamaican for good measure  :lmao:

Also need MVD checking in at the breaks with an update to his monthly telethon.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2024, 01:18:46 PM »
Also need MVD checking in at the breaks with an update to his monthly telethon.

H5  :cheersmate: :cheersmate: :cheersmate: :cheersmate: :cheersmate: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe they can get mvd to raise funds for biden when all his other donors back off.