Author Topic: Another stupid post of all the things they think biden did  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219107731

mcar (42,822 posts)
Fri Jul 5, 2024, 03:48 PM
RECOMMEND
This, my friends, is how you respond to a media frenzy

BIDEN: “A lot of people say I’m too old. I know I look 40. But I wasn’t too old to create 15 million jobs. I wasn’t too old to make sure 21M Americans are insured under the affordable care act. To be beat big pharma! Wasn’t too old to erase student debt for 5 million Americans! I wasn’t too old to put the first black woman on the Supreme Court of the United States of America! I wasn’t too old to sign the respect for marriage act? To sign the most comprehensive gun reform in 30 years! To pass the most comprehensive climate bill in the history of the WORLD.”   

He looks 40, more like 140. :lmao:

He created 15 million jobs, entry level jobs for all the the illegal workers he let in at the expense of Americans

He “erased “ student debt, NOT he placed it at the feet of the American taxpayers. :loser: :rant:

Respect for marriage act? Is that why there is no respect for marriage it’s all a joke now to pander to perverts

What gun reform? This guy is not only brain dead he’s delusional  :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Re: Another stupid post of all the things they think biden did
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024, 11:26:29 AM »
But I wasn’t too old to create 15 million jobs.

14 million (or something on that order) of which were just people returning to work after Covid shutdowns.

I wasn’t too old to make sure 21M Americans are insured under the affordable care act.

Ummmmmm, yeaaaaaahhhhhhh. With so many Americans having suffered the non-joys of OhBummer! Care's horrible cost, terrible "benefits", and/or seeing the health plans they had chosen disappear or balloon in cost, I'm not sure LIEden should bring up whatever minor role he had in creating and implementing OhBummer! Care.

To be beat big pharma!

Unintelligibility aside, what? Is that a reference to replacing the insulin arrangement Trump had made with a worse arrangement?

Wasn’t too old to erase student debt for 5 million Americans!

Illegally. If those "5 million Americans" want their debt "erased", they should bleeping pay it!

I wasn’t too old to put the first black woman on the Supreme Court of the United States of America!

Whoo-Hoo. LIEden very obviously chose skin color and reproductive plumbing over competence in that appointment. Maybe "too many" judges who are black and female are also conservative?

I wasn’t too old to sign the respect for marriage act?

Don't try that line with the One Who said, "Male and female created He them".

To sign the most comprehensive gun reform in 30 years!

What in Hades is mcar talking about? Even hoplophobes would call out this claim as ridiculous hyperbole.

To pass the most comprehensive climate bill in the history of the WORLD.”

What in Hades is mcar talking about? Even Climatista True-Believers would call out this claim as ridiculous hyperbole.

SVPete question ... if LIEden really made that rant-of-ludicrous-claims, would MSM reporters be able to report it with a straight face? :rotf: With just one live take? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2024, 01:11:51 PM »
It's time to cut Brandon loose.  If democrats want to have any kind of a chance of winning in November, they need to cut him loose now.  Telling him that he is doing a great job is a mistake, it'll make it that much harder to get him to step down.  If they have to use the 25th Amendment to force him out, that just drags things out longer.  Just admit that he has been a puppet who was being controlled by his inner circle and that they are the ones responsible for every disaster of this failed administration. 

Make Kamala president, get rid of a few dozen inner circle people, and promise to turn over a new leaf and reverse Brandon's disastrous policies.

The whole world knows that he's unfit and there's no more hope of hiding it, so don't even try.The democrat voters will fall in line behind President Harris and forget all about Biden.  The next four months might as well be an eternity and the leftist media will do their part to make everybody forget all about Pedo Joe.

Get it done quick, before it's too late.

Or don't listen to me, what the hell do I know?
"Joe, you did such a great job! You answered every question."
"Doctor" Jill Biden congratulates her husband like he's some kind of toddler on his debate performance.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2024, 03:43:10 PM »
I think they know harris is even more unpopular than biden and appears as a totally brainless twit who got where she is on her back.

She never got anywhere in the primaries last time.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2024, 04:14:10 PM »
But I wasn’t too old to create 15 million jobs.

Such a falsehood that even the lib fact checkers should have already debunked. Unfortunately most of the lib-turd fact checkers have ZERO understanding of economics.

As SVPete rightly mentioned, at least 10 million were jobs being returned to the workforce after the Wuhan Chinese Red Death in 2020. One could generously and legitimately say that Sharter Joe "created" 5 million jobs. But if one digs into the facts, the vast majority of non-farm jobs added are in the government and health care, which is heavily subsidized by the government.

A real President would unleash the free market to determine winners and losers and slash the government jobs, many of whom still are pissing and moaning about returning to the office. And I'm referring to the career bureaucrats who are in the FDA, EPA, etc.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2024, 04:16:20 PM »
Just in case one doesn't believe Uncle Ralphie:

The U.S. economy generated 206,000 new jobs in June, but even leftist and establishment media were quick to acknowledge that the overall numbers were not all that great.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that nonfarm payrolls increased by more than forecasters anticipated for the month of June, which sounds like good news… in a vacuum.

But this is not a vacuum.

Here is the rest of what you need to know:

Now here come the big shocking numbers of the day: The May jobs numbers were revised from 272,000 all the way down to 218,000; and April’s numbers dropped from 165,000 to 108,000.

Yes, you read that right. The Bureau of Labor Statistics cut 111,000 jobs from the April and May combined totals.

One additional piece of data we are always keen to track at the Breitbart Business Digest is government payrolls, and – are you sitting down? – they comprised a substantial portion of the alleged 206,000 new jobs. There were a stunning 70,000 new government jobs in June. This is nearly triple the number from the prior month.

Another 82,400 jobs last month came from the health care and social assistance sectors, which largely rely on taxpayer funds.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/07/05/breitbart-business-digest-the-labor-market-is-supported-by-government-payrolls/
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2024, 04:30:29 PM »
They forgot to add he’s going to make roe v wade the law of the land. Anyone any age male, female or any other gender you can think of will get free abortion up until 10 months. :lmao:

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2024, 07:11:25 AM »
I have to admit that some of the stuff that Biden has done is pretty impressive. Based on the ABC interview, back in 1949, at the ripe young age of 7, he put together NATO. He also shut Putin down. Which, I suppose, means that the war in Ukraine is done. I can't understand why the media hasn't been broadcasting the end of the war though. Apparently, even his propaganda arm isn't given him credit when it's due.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2024, 07:41:29 AM »
Just in case one doesn't believe Uncle Ralphie:

One additional piece of data we are always keen to track at the Breitbart Business Digest is government payrolls, and – are you sitting down? – they comprised a substantial portion of the alleged 206,000 new jobs. There were a stunning 70,000 new government jobs in June. This is nearly triple the number from the prior month.

Another 82,400 jobs last month came from the health care and social assistance sectors, which largely rely on taxpayer funds.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/07/05/breitbart-business-digest-the-labor-market-is-supported-by-government-payrolls/

The majority of those 70,000 government jobs are summer internships, so they’ll be gone next month.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2024, 07:58:51 AM »
I have to admit that some of the stuff that Biden has done is pretty impressive. Based on the ABC interview, back in 1949, at the ripe young age of 7, he put together NATO. He also shut Putin down. Which, I suppose, means that the war in Ukraine is done. I can't understand why the media hasn't been broadcasting the end of the war though. Apparently, even his propaganda arm isn't given him credit when it's due.

Don't forget the first Black Vice President you racist.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2024, 08:00:21 AM »
Don't forget the first Black Vice President you racist.

My bad. I did indeed forget that, but you left something out also: female. If I remember correctly, he claims to be the first female black Vice President.

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2024, 11:48:59 AM »
My bad. I did indeed forget that, but you left something out also: female. If I remember correctly, he claims to be the first female black Vice President.

I am not a Biologist so of course I left that out. ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2024, 01:19:48 PM »
And he was going to cure cancer, has he announced that yet?

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2024, 01:35:44 PM »
mcar has skin in this game, she runs at least two non-profits:

https://relief-shareflorida.org/
https://www.govcb.com/government-vendors/profile-SAM00000000001522816-med-share-florida-Inverness-FL.htm

(De Santis?)

don't see much help for her fellow Americans and even worse, like her loopy boy Joe, she's originally from Scranton. They live in Inverness:

https://voterrecords.com/voter/6912296/megan-carella
https://www.facebook.com/megan.carella

here's a pic of the grifter (Megs, not Biden):

poor dog
 ::)
 :mental:
 :rotf:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2024, 02:52:50 PM »
Her FB page is so meme-filled, political of course, she's like the East Coast kpete.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2024, 03:10:50 PM »
I am not a Biologist so of course I left that out. ::)

Oops! I forgot about that rule. I'm not a biologist either, but maybe as a retired fictional spirit guide I'll get a pass.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2024, 11:40:05 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219107731

He looks 40, more like 140. :lmao:

He created 15 million jobs, entry level jobs for all the the illegal workers he let in at the expense of Americans

He “erased “ student debt, NOT he placed it at the feet of the American taxpayers. :loser: :rant:

Respect for marriage act? Is that why there is no respect for marriage it’s all a joke now to pander to perverts

What gun reform? This guy is not only brain dead he’s delusional  :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'd buy that he looks like he was embalmed about 40 years ago.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2024, 12:57:55 PM »
Don’t forget when the astronauts landed on the moon he was there to greet them. :-)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2024, 02:37:23 PM »
I have some major concerns with Brandon meeting the other NATO summit leaders that have flown here from abroad.

It is very likely they may give him a second hand jet lag cold stutter or something ruining his Thursday mid afternoon "big boy" press conference. That would be a shame.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2024, 06:25:26 PM »
Don’t forget when the astronauts landed on the moon he was there to greet them. :-)

And when Brandon invented what saved the crew of Apollo 13.