Author Topic: Another HPC DUmmie, another GCW post  (Read 721 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Another HPC DUmmie, another GCW post
« on: July 06, 2024, 12:15:04 AM »
They are dropping like flies. This is one particular stupid DUmmie on top of it.
So how long do you give her... noon tomorrow before she's back like a crack addict?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219109682

gab13by13 (22,406 posts)
Fri Jul 5, 2024, 09:51 PM

I Am Leaving DU For A While
I go overboard, obviously, defending President Biden and I won’t apologize for doing so.
I can’t handle debating who our best candidate will be when I already voted for him.
Carry on, maybe I will observe once in a while.

Early voting leads to regret?  I didn't think DUmpasses were smart enough to have regret.

gab13by13 (22,406 posts)
14. I just couldn't handle what Mark Warner did to Joe,
Reply to gab13by13 (Original post)
Fri Jul 5, 2024, 10:28 PM
and I was in the minority of feeling that way. So, this will be my last post for a while.

idiot. You'd think someone shot your dog. You are grieving a crooked, lying POS professional politician who's never done anything in his life but skim public money and enrich himself and his family off of your back.
You DUmpasses 100% deserve your mental condition

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Another HPC DUmmie, another GCW post
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024, 07:08:35 AM »
They have to mean they voted for him in the primary, right?  I don’t know of any state that allows you to vote in the general this early.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2024, 09:10:36 AM »
gab13by13 (22,406 posts)
14. I just couldn't handle what Mark Warner did to Joe,
Reply to gab13by13 (Original post)
Fri Jul 5, 2024, 10:28 PM
and I was in the minority of feeling that way. So, this will be my last post for a while.

Sen. Mark Warner looks to align Democratic senators amid questions over Biden’s future

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/05/politics/warner-senators-biden-future/index.html

An effort is underway by Virginia Sen. Mark Warner to get Senate Democrats on the same page about the future of President Joe Biden’s reelection bid, sources told CNN, putting further pressure on the White House as it struggles to handle questions about the president’s mental fitness and the viability of his campaign.

Warner, who is taking on a leadership role in the effort, is reaching a place where he thinks it is time for Biden to suspend his reelection campaign, a source familiar with his efforts told CNN.

The Biden administration and campaign have grappled in recent days with how to spin the president’s poor debate performance, offering contradicting excuses and making the argument that Biden’s record in the past three years is more significant than his shaky 90-minute standoff with former President Donald Trump.

I doubt that Warner was totally surprised that LIEden has declined, but his decline appears to be accelerating, to a degree that may have surprised Warner. So "what Mark Warner did to Joe" is simply acknowledge a reality that gab13by13 doesn't want to be true and try to rally Dem leaders to figure what to do in light of that reality.

gab13by13 seems unable to admit to himself/herself/itself having been proven wrong about Biden's Intellectual state and wants to go hide and pout.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2024, 09:20:20 AM »
Have a feeling that this is a similar situation to those of us on the conservative side who held our noses and voted for John McCain in '08 and Mittens Romney in '12. Neither was my preferred candidate, but both were better than 0bama.

The left is totally stuck, and they'll certainly vote for Comatose Joe (if he stays in) but their outward support is dwindling. Brooklynite and gab13by13 are examples of DUmmies who aren't in denial unlike the brain-dead lefties.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2024, 11:02:10 AM »
Have a feeling that this is a similar situation to those of us on the conservative side who held our noses and voted for John McCain in '08 and Mittens Romney in '12. Neither was my preferred candidate, but both were better than 0bama.

The left is totally stuck, and they'll certainly vote for Comatose Joe (if he stays in) but their outward support is dwindling. Brooklynite and gab13by13 are examples of DUmmies who aren't in denial unlike the brain-dead lefties.

It took years for my nose to recover from being almost crushed while voting against OhBummer! McCain's envy and bitterness got fully displayed when non-pol Trump won what he, McCain, had worked for for decades and believed he was owed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2024, 02:10:53 PM »
It took years for my nose to recover from being almost crushed while voting against OhBummer! McCain's envy and bitterness got fully displayed when non-pol Trump won what he, McCain, had worked for for decades and believed he was owed.

As I've acknowledged here or at CU before, I'm one of the few who had the pleasure of voting AGAINST Obama three times rather than for the Republican.

2004 U.S. Senate in Illinois: Voted for Alan Keyes, who got whipped
2008 Presidential election: Voted for John McCain, who lost
2012 Presidential election: Voted for Mitt Romney, who also lost

Based on the scuttlebutt in Illinois in the early 2000's by the lone conservative voices there, I knew he was absolutely awful.

As our current President called him, he was the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. Completely terrible policy-wise, but his back story made him palatable to the large group of leftists who still desperately need to keep Black folks on the Democrat plantation.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender