Author Topic: I am sorry but this is starting to be almost funny.. a real break with reality a  (Read 1215 times)

Offline CC27

Peacetrain
I am sorry but this is starting to be almost funny.. a real break with reality actually
The caterwauling over President Joe's debate has certain celebrity and political types foaming at the mouth..

Seriously, we have a bonified felon, who is going to get pasted by the releases from the Epstein files, who pals around with dictators, threatens to jail his opponents, and is running in opposition to Pres. Biden.. and the media types are jumping up and down about Joe Bidens debate style being so poor. Not about the content but the delivery..

God give me a break already

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219099576

Project much?

Offline SVPete

Die kunst der deflection: "Look over there, not at what's in front of you."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

They sound like a broken record with their false accusations and made up crimes. Their president has sold the country to our enemies and interfered with the election by using lawfare against his rival.
Biden is the one who needs to be prosecuted and held accountable for the crimes he committed and the damage he’s done to our country.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

I am sorry but this is starting to be almost funny.. a real break with reality actually
The caterwauling over President Joe's debate has certain celebrity and political types foaming at the mouth..

Seriously, we have a bonified felon, who is going to get pasted by the releases from the Epstein files, who pals around with dictators, threatens to jail his opponents, and is running in opposition to Pres. Biden.. and the media types are jumping up and down about Joe Bidens debate style being so poor. Not about the content but the delivery..

Oh, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Someone on CNN (yes, that CNN) absolutely took Biden to task for having made several false or misleading claims during the debate. And we know how hard it is for them to go against the party line.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Not about the content but the delivery.

I must have missed something, I didn’t see him coming out with plans for the future of America, all I saw was a confused angry old man calling his opponent a liar.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Let's diagnose these assertions:

Seriously, we have a bonified felon

Name the victim and the crime.

Who is going to get pasted by the releases from the Epstein files

President Trump has been in the public eye and pictured with lots of slimeballs. If I were a lib-turd, I'd be a bit more worried about what the Lolita Island files might reveal about high fallutin' Dems.

Who pals around with dictators

Evidence? President 45/47 occasionally has said he respects the leaders of NoKo, Russia, etc., but that doesn't mean he supports them. Sharter Joe is placating corrupt world leaders, including Iran and Ukraine.

Threatens to jail his opponents

Apparently you don't comprehend sarcasm. Similarly DJT's joking assertion that he'd be a dictator on day 1. Perhaps you should examine the dictator in name supposedly running the country now who wants to end fossil fuels, take away natural gas, gas stoves, et al.

And is running in opposition to Pres. Biden.. and the media types are jumping up and down about Joe Bidens debate style being so poor. Not about the content but the delivery..

Joey had content in that debacle of a week ago tonight? Watched the whole thing and he didn't utter a coherent word, nor anything accurate. He beat Medicare?

Just go pray to Satan, Peacetrain. :mental: :mental: :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Let's diagnose these assertions:

Seriously, we have a bonified felon 1.

Name the victim and the crime.

Who is going to get pasted by the releases from the Epstein files 2.

President Trump has been in the public eye and pictured with lots of slimeballs. If I were a lib-turd, I'd be a bit more worried about what the Lolita Island files might reveal about high fallutin' Dems.

Who pals around with dictators 3.

Evidence? President 45/47 occasionally has said he respects the leaders of NoKo, Russia, etc., but that doesn't mean he supports them. Sharter Joe is placating corrupt world leaders, including Iran and Ukraine.
Just go pray to Satan, Peacetrain. :mental: :mental: :mental:

1. The months between now and the end of January 2025 have the potential to be Prog Meltdown Season. One possible trigger for a Prog Meltdown is Trump being successful in getting the NYC shamviction overturned. :popcorn:  :tongue:

2. DU-folk have been :jerkit: ing at their fantasies of dirt on Trump in the "Epstein files". Why they fantasize there's Epstein-dirt on Trump that LIEden, the Dems, and the MSM haven't published by the ream and broadcast by the hundreds of hours ... their fantasy does not make sense. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

3. One of the unpleasant facts of being President is that they have to deal with other world leaders who are between oppressive and horrific. Usually that just means speaking of them respectfully in public settings, which is what Trump has done. FDR allied with Stalin, whose slaughter of innocent ordinary people dwarfed Hitler's atrocities. Dem Presidents worked with or allied with plenty of oppressive leaders, such as Syngman Rhee, Chiang Kai-shek, Ferdinand Marcos, the Shah of Iran, Park Chung Hee, etc. ...  R Presidents did too, with at least some.

Care to talk about how Carter bailing on the Shah of Iran worked out for the world? Care to talk about the billions of $$ Obama and Briden released to Iran's Mullahcracy?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
I can kind of see why they worship Joe so much. In an "interview" today he let them know that HE was the first FEMALE BLACK vice-president to serve under a black president. Come on, man. Him checking those boxes is pretty darn impressive.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I can kind of see why they worship Joe so much. In an "interview" today he let them know that HE was the first FEMALE BLACK vice-president to serve under a black president. Come on, man. Him checking those boxes is pretty darn impressive.

And he was in jail with Nelson Mandela, he marched with Martin Luther King, he was raised Jewish by Hispanic family in a bodega, and he graduated top of his class in law school. Plus his son is the smartest guy. He knows pretty good for a whore monger and crackhead.

Offline 67 Rover

Peacetrain

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219099576

Hey! Hey!
HO HO HO
Joe Brandon has got to go!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
Hey! Hey!
HO HO HO
Joe Brandon has got to go!

:confused: Isn't that why #JoeTheUsurper wears diapers?

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
And he was in jail with Nelson Mandela, he marched with Martin Luther King, he was raised Jewish by Hispanic family in a bodega, and he graduated top of his class in law school. Plus his son is the smartest guy. He knows pretty good for a whore monger and crackhead.
All while putting in 200 hour work-weeks in his electric 18 wheeler. It was on a cross-country run (3rd that day) that the cured cancer.