Author Topic: Yaknow why the media isn't asking Trump to drop out? IE: EarlG's Infinite Wisdom  (Read 901 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Apparently, this guy was born from the same stupid and his subordinate DUmmie defects.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219098952

EarlG (22,135 posts)
Wed Jul 3, 2024, 05:01 PM

Yaknow why the media isn't asking Trump to drop out?
Because every time the media has challenged Trump, the response from Republicans has been **** YOU, WE DON'T CARE.
-- False. It's because almost everything they Do say is a BS lie

Found liable for defaming the woman he raped? Based on hearsay alone and the claims of one woman who hates Trump
Found guilty of 34 felonies? - and one of the most flawed cases anyone has ever seen, and will fail the tests of escalation
Impeached once? -  by the same rabid leftists who are currently leveraging the DOJ for political purposes when no laws were broken
Impeached twice? -  see above
January 6? - What about it? Please elaborate and tell us what Trump had to do with a protest and riot. Show his crime
Stealing top secret documents? - you mean the same thing that pedo-Joe did and the DOJ decided there was no crime?
And on and on and on...   - only in your pointy little head

Republicans, led by Trump, have responded to each and every one of these political crises by saying **** YOU to the media. And it has worked -- at least in the sense that the media has backed off.
- again, because it's bullsh**. When confronted and asked for the evidence of any of this, they go quiet and back off for a reason, you idiot

The fact is, the press are bullies. They will get in your face and make your life miserable. But if you punch them in the face, they'll back off. Republicans have learned this. Democrats haven't.
- cry me a river. it's not our fault you guys are stupid

What Biden and Harris are trying to do right now is punch back against the media bullies. If they can punch hard enough, the media will back off and move on. Hell, the media might even start treating them with a bit more respect.
- "Biden and Harris" aren't trying to do anything. Neither are capable, they are just as freekin DUmb as you, Earl

That will require all of us -- party leaders and grassroots together -- to have Joe and Kamala's backs. Just like the Republicans do it. Unfortunately many Democrats right now seem to be acting like if we give the media our lunch money, maybe they won't bully us tomorrow. Good luck with that.
- and nothing has changed. the only power you have is a single vote, and you can't even follow that ethical rule of simplicity

The debate was bad. We're down in the polls. So what? Stand up and fight twice as hard and let's see how this race looks after a successful, united convention. The next narrative after "disaster for Biden" should be "Biden comes back." Let's make it happen.
- so what? i'll tell ya what, even the Republicans tried to tell you that Biden was a Turnip and HArris was a dumb slut. you didn't listen and you hitched your wagon to it, DUmbass

All lies and deception eventually fall, and leftism is a pure lie, and nothing but deception.
Eff you, Earl... Eff you and your violence-laced pit of mentally defective vipers.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Well played, SquirrelQ!

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Well, I'll procl ... admit having started back in the early 1980s acquiring a **** YOU attitude toward MSM political skews. They've worked hard, for decades, to solidify that **** YOU attitude. When it comes to Trump, back in late 2015 I did think it worthwhile to compare what the MSM claimed Trump said to transcripts of the actual speeches. I was not even slightly surprised to find that the MSM lied.

The MSM have been doing it ever since, pretzellating and fabricating what they claim Trump said. And some MSM lies have been LIEden campaign talking points - e.g. Charlottesville (even Snopes finally admitted Trump did not say that Nazis are fine people), the bleach injection lie, the bloodbath lie.

So, yeah, EarlG, when the MSM say something about Trump I have a **** YOU attitude toward the MSM, I do, and 10s of millions of Americans do. Not that the MSM have understood this and stopped systematically lying about Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The msm has an agenda, they are the propaganda machine for the democrats plain and simple. When one has a message they all have the same message.

They are under no obligation to tell the truth so they lie, lie and lie some more.
They are a massive disinformation organization.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

The msm has an agenda, they are the propaganda machine for the democrats plain and simple. When one has a message they all have the same message.

They are under no obligation to tell the truth so they lie, lie and lie some more.
They are a massive disinformation organization.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

The left-wing controlled media doesn't call for Trump to drop out because most of their audience is already anti-Trump. They'd be preaching to their own choir.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I've been preoccupied with other matters, thus my question to those who've been watching the primitives: what's the sentiments over there--mostly pro-Biden, mostly somebody else, are the primitives evenly divided or are they lopsided in favor of one candidate?  Any cries for Bertie Sanders or Hillary Clinton or John Kerry?
apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
I've been preoccupied with other matters, thus my question to those who've been watching the primitives: what's the sentiments over there--mostly pro-Biden, mostly somebody else, are the primitives evenly divided or are they lopsided in favor of one candidate?  Any cries for Bertie Sanders or Hillary Clinton or John Kerry?

Hi Frank, great to see you around!.
the DUmmies, quite frankly, don't know what the hell to do. They are cycling back and forth. Mostly doing the "RAH RAH Biden" skit because they know switching now spells TRUMP '24!   On the other hand, they know Biden also spells TRUMP '24!
Some of them are falling off the wagon today and starting to entertain the idea of running Kamala-The-Skank as the lead, but that is also causing a lot of harsh back-stabbing replies.
The short answer is, they are in complete hair-on-fire chaos right now. The hive has lost it's queen

Offline SVPete

Hi Frank, great to see you around!.
the DUmmies, quite frankly, don't know what the hell to do. They are cycling back and forth. Mostly doing the "RAH RAH Biden" skit because they know switching now spells TRUMP '24!   On the other hand, they know Biden also spells TRUMP '24!
Some of them are falling off the wagon today and starting to entertain the idea of running Kamala-The-Skank as the lead, but that is also causing a lot of harsh back-stabbing replies.
The short answer is, they are in complete hair-on-fire chaos right now. The hive has lost it's queen

DU-folks' usual talking-points sources, usually univocal, are putting out contradictory noises, so DU-folks are similarly confused. With any luck some of their backing and forthing will slide into verbal fisticuffs, possibly presaging a future purge. :popcorn: A threesome of verbal fisticuffs among Kammie fans, HilLIARycrats, and Mooch-Chellians would be highly :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Someone please screencap EarlG saying Trump "raped" E Jean Trashbag. That's liable, defamation, it's something. It's NOT just opinion.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site