Author Topic: This post will be deleted and I will be banned  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
This post will be deleted and I will be banned
« on: July 02, 2024, 07:37:26 PM »
Excuse the formatting. Just wanted to grab before it’s gone.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219094122

USAFRetired_Liberal

7 min ago

But I don’t care!

No, I am not a troll. And no I am not a secret Republican. But some of you need to hear this. I am so sick and tired of privileged people like Joe Biden, Diane Fienstein and Ruth Bader Ginsburg and their selfishness and egos not knowing when to hang it up. Just like all of RGB’s service doesn’t mean anything as her replacement tore down everything she worked for in public service, Biden is about to see the same thing happen. He should have never sought reelection; he could have given a speech like two years ago saying he wouldn’t run and he was a bridge candidate and his passing the torch to a new generation of Democrats. He was the person this country needed 4 years ago and the only person who could beat Trump and stop his madness. But now that the ship was righted he would let someone take the torch. But NO, just like RGB he is selfish and is about to lose this election. I and my other liberal friends feel the same way. Yeah yeah, call me whatever you want but you people standing by him are idiots. Y’all are like the musicians on the Titanic who kept playing the music as the ship is going down. Now go ahead and report this post and ban me.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: This post will be deleted and I will be banned
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 07:54:45 PM »
Poof!!

Gone.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 08:05:54 PM »
Poof!!

Gone.

With 17 mixes Replies. Tombstone_Liberal is not alone, seemingly.

IMO, much of his post is correct. Joe should not have run, and the Dem Party, with or without Joe's consent, begun the process of getting alternative candidates the necessary prominence and name recognition. Whether it could work, :shrug: . If they tried to promote Kammie that would have been a mistake.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 08:34:50 PM »
The whole Biden presidency has been a sham.

The Dem nominee was looking like it would be Bernie the Commie because all the other delegates were dividing up between a large field of candidates. So they convince them all to drop out and to endorse Joe, they make him the nominee, and then election night there’s a bunch of fishy stuff going on at the polls and he’s miraculously elected.

Anyone who points this out is labeled crazy and undemocratic by the very kooks that orchestrated the whole mess. Russia, Russia,….etc….. We all know the routine.

Well, now they have a candidate with, at minimum, Stage 5 dementia, who they’re gonna have problems shoving out, and the backup is the cackling whore of Willie Brown. No tears here, only laughter. They got what they deserved.

What I just wrote are the types of things the primitives need to have shoved in their face and forced to deal with, but they can’t handle it. The poster above went mild on them and they deleted it. They are weak.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 08:37:01 PM by USA4ME »

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 11:14:08 PM »
Hmmm...it appears that DU is more of a plantation than an island...
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2024, 06:22:39 AM »

This guy is psychic  :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2024, 06:38:01 AM »
USAFRetired_Liberal is right Brandon should take a four year break, rest up and he can run again in 2028.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2024, 07:45:12 AM »
This guy is psychic  :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :thatsright:

Many years ago at both here and CU, I orchestrated several suicide runs at the DUmp. But I always coordinated in advance with someone such as SarasotaRepub, Bijou, Library Lady, or DarkHalo to capture the threads before they were deleted by the mods over yonder.

Once in a while it is just cathartic to pull such a maneuver.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2024, 08:06:33 AM »
I just have to let this out. Can't hold it in any longer, my head is about to explode.

This was one of my DUmmy mole accounts. I thought what the heck, just burn the darn thing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually no I don't know who this person is but anyway to my point. A few months ago I was cleaning out my desk at work and stumbled upon a slip of paper, actually it is a post-it note, folded carefully in the center. Two lines of handwritten scribble, the first line I immediately recognized as my DUmmy mole ID. Not expecting much I logged into and amazing but it worked. I thought I had run amuck of someone and was wanted by Earl for questioning but that is not the case. This account has been dormant for years. So my folded post-it note is in the gun safe for security purposes. Life is good!
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2024, 09:12:00 AM »
Actually no I don't know who this person is but anyway to my point. A few months ago I was cleaning out my desk at work and stumbled upon a slip of paper, actually it is a post-it note, folded carefully in the center. Two lines of handwritten scribble, the first line I immediately recognized as my DUmmy mole ID. Not expecting much I logged into and amazing but it worked. I thought I had run amuck of someone and was wanted by Earl for questioning but that is not the case. This account has been dormant for years. So my folded post-it note is in the gun safe for security purposes. Life is good!

Be sure to post a, "Hi, I'm back," thread and a few generic Replies here and there on The Island so your identity can be active and access DU in case Trump wins in November and DU's PTBs limit DU to members-only for a few days.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2024, 09:29:11 AM »
I have tried to post there but for some reason my fast twitch muscles kept me from the act. Anyway I recognize that I need to do some posting and will be ready when the meltdown comes along.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2024, 09:46:39 AM »
I have tried to post there but for some reason my fast twitch muscles kept me from the act. Anyway I recognize that I need to do some posting and will be ready when the meltdown comes along.

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=134467.0

I just ask that everyone consider this. Thx!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2024, 10:08:31 AM »
Poof!

Reality and The Dump are not good friends.

One wonders how long the suicide poster had realized he was living in a bubble. (And how many other DUmmies do.)

What was his post count?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2024, 01:49:05 PM »
Poof!

Reality and The Dump are not good friends.

One wonders how long the suicide poster had realized he was living in a bubble. (And how many other DUmmies do.)

What was his post count?

I could not see his post count because I was on my phone. I don’t know if anyone can see it now.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen