Author Topic: Primitive Metamorphosis  (Read 1033 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Primitive Metamorphosis
« on: July 02, 2024, 07:25:24 PM »
Today, all indications are that the Dem leaders are building up to pushing Slo Joe off the top of the dung heap. The primitives are mostly aligned with keeping Biden. But they’re getting ready to find out just how little control they have over anything. It’ll be interesting to watch the kooks as they are forced to completely change the way they view things. It won’t be long until all of them were on board with Joe stepping down all along.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
Re: Primitive Metamorphosis
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 07:33:22 PM »
 :argh: "How dare you suggest that any star-carrying DUm'Rat ever supported that old geezer Biden over [insert Dim'Rat Understudy here]??? [/DUmp'Rat] :nunchuck: :nunchuck:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 08:05:15 PM »
I for one am looking forward to the train wreck that is Biden. I hope they don’t pull him, but if they do they’ll replace him with someone worse and write this election off. No one who is anyone will want to step into that fire and ruin the rest of their career. Kamala would take it but only because that will be her last shot at being anyone.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2024, 02:47:16 AM »
Black politicians are already saying, if Biden steps aside, that they will boycott the election if the nominee isn't Kamala, regardless of how electable she is.  What I wonder is if Hillary is going to try to get her name into the conversation.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2024, 06:21:11 AM »
Black politicians are already saying, if Biden steps aside, that they will boycott the election if the nominee isn't Kamala, regardless of how electable she is.  What I wonder is if Hillary is going to try to get her name into the conversation.

Hiliary can take the vp slot and after the election harris will suddenly die. :lmao: :rotf: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2024, 09:03:10 AM »

LIEden and Dem "leaders" set themselves up for this when they chose her for her skin color and reproductive plumbing instead of competence. I'm sure that there were, at that time, very competent black women, but the Dems got lazy. Anyway ...

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: Time!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 11:06:21 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2024, 10:55:57 AM »

Kamala Harris is not black. Here is the only black Kamala:

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2024, 11:12:45 AM »

Kamala Harris is not black. ...

Kammie's mother is Indian (as in South Asia). On Kammie's Jamaican side, I do not think it is documented, but pix of her father make it obvious that Kammie does have a black ancestor somewhere in the past (possibly, at the time, a slave). So Kammie is more black than Rachel Dolezal or than Fauxcahontas is whatever tribe(s) she claimed, but reality is probably 1/16th or less.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2024, 12:06:51 PM »
I’m waiting for the donors to start asking for their money back  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2024, 07:25:29 AM »
The one thing the Dems can’t do is allow any of the blame of Slo Joe stepping down to be the fault of Obama, or Clinton, or any of the major leaders in Congress. They have to have a fall guy they can point to and say because of them, they’ve damaged Biden’s image so much that he had to be replaced. The one I see taking on the role is the media. The message will be that if the media had covered him correctly and hadn’t piled on, he would be OK. But they didn’t, so now this has to happen.

That’s my take until I see something that would indicate otherwise. But, they’ll take the blame away from Obama and Clinton and the ones who are really making the decision and place it somewhere else. They have no other choice.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2024, 02:33:15 PM »
I don’t know if you would call this a modern witch hunt, or a Chinese fire drill a circular firing squad or just a plain old major f**k up.

What ever it is it’s fun to watch  :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2024, 02:53:25 PM »
Hiliary can take the vp slot and after the election harris will suddenly die. :lmao: :rotf: :thatsright:

Damn. Good point.