Author Topic: DUmmies demand the liberal justices go "scorched earth" or something  (Read 690 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
LonePirate (13,527 posts) Tue Jul 2, 2024, 09:58 AM

Kagan, Sotomayor and Jackson need to go scorched earth against their colleagues

The Supreme Court is easily the most mysterious of three federal branches of government. The public knows little about what happens after the oral arguments in a case are given.

The liberal justices need to open the floodgates and expose their fascist comrades to the world. Give us insight into what happens behind the scenes. Elaborate on the corrosive, logic-defying, precedent-busting and hyperpartisan group think that controls the other six justices. What else do they know that the public would be surprised or outraged to know?

They should go scorched BREAD, if you ask me, because a BLT is always better on toast, and those three should be well-practiced at making sandwiches.

Sorry, that was mean. Not sorry.

I am loving the last few days with these loons.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: DUmmies demand the liberal justices go "scorched earth" or something
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 12:35:32 PM »
Note to DUmmie: the correct decision was found by Justices that followed the LAW. The dissenting opinions were NOT based on the law.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 12:38:16 PM »
So DUmmie LonePirate basically wants the Prog Three to commit impeachable offenses? I actually hope they'll go for it. It will discredit them in the eyes of most Americans, and one or more of them might go so far the they would get impeached and removed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 12:40:33 PM »
Note to DUmmie: the correct decision was found by Justices that followed the LAW. The dissenting opinions were NOT based on the law.

Most DU-folk do not realize - or want to - that the decision protects LIEden, OhBummer, and Slick Willie from being prosecuted by victims of some of their official acts that did not go well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 12:41:18 PM »
Kid Berwyn (15,823 posts)
5. If they are under arrest and in prison...

...they would not enjoy the privileges of setting the nation's agenda. Any more.

Is it possible? Is there a way? We got to find it. Democracy depends on us.

When all else fails, throw your political opponents in jail. Where have we read that before?  :whistling:

These are some nazi sumbitches. If you don't think civil war, or at the very least, dissolution of the union is possible, these aren't just the rantings of some random loons on a dying website; these are common views in a major party in the United States because it's EXACTLY what's occurrring currently. Bannon is in prison right now for using executive privilege and not commenting on a case in front of an illegally appointed congressional committee. He couldn't speak because he'd have been breaking the law that way as well. Well, Trump just got immunity so that should carry on to Bannon.....yet he's still in prison.

We can't coexist with these people.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 02:56:17 PM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 01:07:36 PM »
So DUmmie LonePirate basically wants the Prog Three to commit impeachable offenses? I actually hope they'll go for it. It will discredit them in the eyes of most Americans, and one or more of them might go so far the they would get impeached and removed.

We should be so lucky to get them removed, specially the latest one who doesn’t know what the definition of a woman is. :thatsright: :mental:

It never ceases to amaze me how some people who are not qualified to clean a toilet can wind up in high places in our government  :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2024, 01:50:49 PM »
What a piece of work. Three SCOTUS Judges do not have the power to do much of anything let alone go scorched Earth on anyone. DU proves every day that there are far to many people that didn't go to or listened in Government/Social Studies classes. They had to have given up on learning at the age of three.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 02:24:23 PM »
Scorched earth? Then Kagan, Sotomayor and Jackson should refuse to have sex with any of the other justices. That’ll teach ‘em.

:puke:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.