Author Topic: Biden is doing it again…..  (Read 1195 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Biden is doing it again…..
« on: July 02, 2024, 10:58:21 AM »
Quote from:
brooklynite

Biden is doing it again.....

He's talking to the people in the room (looking side to side), NOT to the American people (looking straight at the camera).

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219088193

One of the few primitives that can get in their face and tell them the truth. Check out the responses; they’re skewering him for it. Anything that disagrees with the narrative they want to hear is subversive Trump propaganda. DUers are cult members.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

Re: Biden is doing it again…..
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 11:13:24 AM »
I realize brooklynite's position on DU is pretty secure, but is it secure enough to navigate some of the worst realistic possibilities of the coming 4 months? And if Trump is elected President, the several months between the election and inauguration, and the first few months of a second Trump Presidency?

There's very few guarantees in life, but the possibilities of the next 9 months being horrific to DU-folk are numerous and the chances of many of those possibilities happening are high.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 11:30:45 AM »
I realize brooklynite's position on DU is pretty secure, but is it secure enough to navigate some of the worst realistic possibilities of the coming 4 months? And if Trump is elected President, the several months between the election and inauguration, and the first few months of a second Trump Presidency?

There's very few guarantees in life, but the possibilities of the next 9 months being horrific to DU-folk are numerous and the chances of many of those possibilities happening are high.

I find that when they are overly-emotional (which is quite frequently), it is best not to engage them at all. The alerts start flying from every direction and you'll be lucky to survive it.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 11:49:38 AM »
I find that when they are overly-emotional (which is quite frequently), it is best not to engage them at all. The alerts start flying from every direction and you'll be lucky to survive it.

I don't know if sharing the info would be prudent, but I wonder if brooklynite is the frequent subject of Post Reports and Mod reviews.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 12:19:13 PM »
debm55 (26,611 posts)

24. I totally agree agree with you. I am having some thoughts about a certain poster. It is constant.

Think. Again. (10,772 posts)

30. I've been thinking the same thing for a while now.

Attilatheblond (2,661 posts)
47. I keep a list

and that sucker is growing

Just read interesting article re how bot farms work. It did not make me feel good about our current political climate.

Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! You vill toe ze line or ve vill ban you!

Broolynite has been on DU since WAY before there was anything called a bot. ****ing fascists.  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 12:20:40 PM »
Damnit. Got me defending a DUmmie.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2024, 12:34:37 PM »
Attilatheblond (2,661 posts)
47. I keep a list

and that sucker is growing

Just read interesting article re how bot farms work. It did not make me feel good about our current political climate.

Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! You vill toe ze line or ve vill ban you!

Broolynite has been on DU since WAY before there was anything called a bot. ****ing fascists.  :whatever:

The DUmmie has less than 3,00 DU-post, so (s)he probably has no clue how long brooklynite has been irritating DU-folk by posting realities uncomfortable to what some DU-folk want to be true. brooklynite is no bot or mole, he's just less insane and more realistic than the average DU-member.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 01:21:15 PM »
The bottom line is they can’t handle the truth or reality. They have a my way or the highway mentality. They are in an echo chamber with no opposing views.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2024, 06:17:23 PM »
There are a couple of threads over there where they are telling some hard truths and some of the replies make me think the suicide hotlines are probably getting overwhelmed.  :rofl:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2024, 07:20:51 PM »
Damnit. Got me defending a DUmmie.

It does happen, once in a blue moon.
apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2024, 09:20:10 PM »
he is an insider:

brooklynite (96,080 posts)
Tue Jul 2, 2024, 08:18 AM
RECOMMEND
Inside the Biden team's "damage control call" for jumpy donors
Source: Axios

Anxious Democratic donors grilled Biden campaign officials on a Zoom call Monday, pressing Biden's team on how it will deal with new concerns about his fitness for office, according to four donors on the call.

Why it matters: There wasn't much panic during the special call for wealthy donors — but there was a fair degree of skepticism.

...snip...

Driving the news: After presentations from Dillon and Murphy, roughly 500 members of Biden's regional and national finance committee had the chance to ask questions in a group, which the call moderators controlled.

Participants were muted. One of the first questions dealt with Biden's overall stamina and whether he could continue his presidential campaign.

Read more: https://www.axios.com/2024/07/02/biden-debate-damage-control-call-donors

I was on the call for the first 20 minutes but had to switch to a different meeting before the Q&A started..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10143264943

I think Chris' first instinct is not to change horses in midstream, but he is one of few dummies that realize the horse in the water is dead.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2024, 05:53:16 AM »
he is an insider:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10143264943

I think Chris' first instinct is not to change horses in midstream, but he is one of few dummies that realize the horse in the water is dead.

He's been trying to tell them and they've pretty much ganged up on him.  That thread looks like some of them are starting to get it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2024, 10:12:39 AM »
I'll never understand how brooklynite has survived so long.

Maybe brooklynite has some dirt of EarlG. :-)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2024, 10:46:06 AM »

Maybe their butt buddies  :gay2: :gay2: :gay2:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2024, 11:05:05 AM »

IIRC, brooklynite and Skinner's wife are Warrant-Officer (rose through the ranks, been around 3/4 of forever, and knows how to work things) level Dem Party operatives, and that probably got Skinner to recognize that brooklynite is not a concern-troll when he posts realities DU-folk don't want to hear or be heard.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2024, 01:52:58 PM »
IIRC, brooklynite and Skinner's wife are Warrant-Officer (rose through the ranks, been around 3/4 of forever, and knows how to work things) level Dem Party operatives, and that probably got Skinner to recognize that brooklynite is not a concern-troll when he posts realities DU-folk don't want to hear or be heard.

That may be, but I think brooklynite is a pretty good donor to DU. $$$ talks loudly at times.

KC

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2024, 02:04:17 PM »
He's a party insider. Given how the party operates, he should have privileges the others don't. And while that should bother them and probably does, they need to learn to bow the knee to their superiors. They would be better off for it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.