Author Topic: For all our fantasizing about Biden ordering Seal Team 6, here's what he really  (Read 942 times)

Offline CC27

Fiendish Thingy (16,108 posts)

For all our fantasizing about Biden ordering Seal Team 6, here's what he really needs to do ASAP:
Address the nation in prime time, about this SCOTUS ruling.

Biden needs to outline the immunity and powers the ruling gives the president, including the ability to assassinate opponents.

He needs to compare this ruling to Germany’s enabling act, and how it sets the stage for America’s descent into dictatorship.

He should specifically label this ruling as a threat to democracy.

He should call out Thomas and Alito as two supporters of the insurrection who refused to recuse.

He should announce proposed legislation, and perhaps even constitutional amendments on court reform and presidential accountability, and call on Americans to pressure congress to pass/ratify them before the summer recess/Labor Day.

Biden should then state, unequivocally (using his best Dark Brandon/Clint Eastwood glare), that if congress doesn’t act, using the powers vested in him by the constitution and the Supreme Court, he will.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219085200

They are bat shit unhinged over this

Offline Old n Grumpy

Remind me, who are the nazis?

They are so worried about “saving our democracy “ that they want a dictatorship. :thatsright:

Those people are so f**king stupid and deranged they shouldn’t even be allowed to vote. :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant:

using the powers vested in him by the constitution and the Supreme Court, he will.
What powers are vested in him by the supreme courts?

When he ignores the courts to forgive students loans that’s okay. Ignoring the courts ruling is ok when it interferes with your agenda. :thatsright: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."

For all our fantasizing about Biden ordering Seal Team 6, here's what he really needs to do ASAP:
Address the nation in prime time, about this SCOTUS ruling...

Because his performance last Thursday leads you to believe #SpongeBrainShitPants can somehow perform the requisite speechifying without stepping on his sword again?  :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

President Biden should go on national TV and forcefully state that if he breaks any law while serving as president he deserves to be indicted. He should make a point of saying that he plans on following all of the laws that everyone else has to follow.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Joe follow the rules that’s a joke,he’s sold out the country to our enemies to enrich himself and his family. He’s a traitor and should be shot. :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline 67 Rover

Biden needs to outline the immunity and powers the ruling gives the president, including the ability to assassinate opponents.

He needs to compare this ruling to Germany’s enabling act, and how it sets the stage for America’s descent into dictatorship.

He should call out Thomas and Alito as two supporters of the insurrection who refused to recuse.

He should announce proposed legislation, and perhaps even constitutional amendments on court reform and presidential accountability, and call on Americans to pressure congress to pass/ratify them before the summer recess/Labor Day.

Biden should then state, unequivocally (using his best Dark Brandon/Clint Eastwood glare), that if congress doesn’t act, using the powers vested in him by the constitution and the Supreme Court, he will.

Anyone else catch the problem with this cunning plan?  :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
lol these braindead f'n idiots don't realize what pandora's box they want to open, since they've opened up so many lately.

Obama assassinates American citizen abroad

That happened in Yemen. We weren't at war with Yemen, last I checked.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Old n Grumpy

It is the wake up call that the country needs. It is the equivalent of JFK's speech to the nation in 1962 regarding Soviet missiles in Cuba. The difference is that in 1962, the threat to the nation was external.

Today the threat is internal and that is even more dangerous

And the threat is the progressive totalitarian nazi movement in the democrat party.

We have seen the threat and it is you!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
And the threat is the progressive totalitarian nazi movement in the democrat party.

We have seen the threat and it is you!

They show their totalitarian sides on a daily basis, don't they? They haven't stopped, for one damn second, to realize just what would happen if they actually got away with all that unconstitutional shit they push. There are over 75 MMMMMillion+ of us out here who support DJT. Do they think we'll just go away? Accept the outcome when everything we've seen has been nothing but a political targeting via lawfare?

NO A CHANCE IN HELL. You want a civil war, DUmbasses, fire the first shot, not just the proverbial one. Those have already been fired by you pussies.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

When a DUmmie posts something so stupidly false it's Kammie- or AOC-grade. However, if LIEden refuses immunity for the consequences of his non-planning of the Afghanistan withdrawal or of illegals who would not be here but for being catch-and-released committing crimes ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

So their solution is propose vague legislative reforms, and failing that, issue vague threats?

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

He doesn't care, DUmmy, and the Ivy League hothouse flowers in the West Wing don't understand what was done (which is almost nothing).

That's his sleepy-time, numbnuts, so of course I want to see this. There hasn't been a good comedy on TV in years.

0bama in Yemen and the Clinton Death Squad say hi.

I don't think everyone gets the IGDAF Network on their cable plan. As for dictatorships, I have a quote somewhere about having a phone and a pen...

Biden is a threat to clean diapers.

There was no insurrection. There was a rowdy visit to the Capitol with a peaceful ending, however.

Constitutional amendments by Labor Day?  :lmao: You people are even dumber than you look.

Like this?

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Address the nation in prime time, about this SCOTUS ruling. Ummmmmm ... do you reeeeeally want American voters to see Biden's undisguised capabilities and coherence?

Biden needs to outline the immunity and powers the ruling gives the president, including the ability to assassinate opponents. Even OhBummer and Slick Willy weren't/aren't stupid even to lie that stupidly. But since we're talking about LIEden, he might be.

He needs to compare this ruling to Germany’s enabling act, and how it sets the stage for America’s descent into dictatorship. I think non-TrumpHaters will know this analogy isn't at all analogous.

He should specifically label this ruling as a threat to democracy. That line is so worn out it will get more laughs than believers.

He should call out Thomas and Alito as two supporters of the insurrection who refused to recuse. Yeeeaaaaahhhhh that won't work, though I doubt LIEden is in sufficient contact with reality to know and understand that.

He should announce proposed legislation, and perhaps even constitutional amendments on court reform and presidential accountability, and call on Americans to pressure congress to pass/ratify them before the summer recess/Labor Day. I think even most DU-folk know that is not how amendments work, nor legislation.

Biden should then state, unequivocally (using his best Dark Brandon/Clint Eastwood glare), that if congress doesn’t act, using the powers vested in him by the constitution and the Supreme Court, he will. While I think LIEden arrogant enough to threaten murder, I think his coherence has slipped far enough that he will sound like he's asking for Meow Mix for dinner.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2024, 02:58:52 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
So their solution is propose vague legislative reforms, and failing that, issue vague threats?

Via a strongly worded memo.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender