Author Topic: VIDEO: Did Joe Biden DESTROY the Morning Joe Marriage?  (Read 604 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Did Joe Biden DESTROY the Morning Joe Marriage?
« on: July 01, 2024, 10:23:19 AM »
On June 27, Joe Biden apparently DESTROYED his 2024 election chances due to his disastrous debate appearance. However what seems to be overlooked is that Biden might also have inadvertently DESTROYED the Morning Joe Marriage between Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough. A disagreement between Mike and Morning Joe on the June 28 show over whether Joe Biden should consider withdrawing from the race suddenly intensified when Scarborough basically DISSED Mika by suggesting that she was being hysterical in her defense of Biden. Perhaps what could have been a minor tiff caused a major BREAK between the Morning Joe couple because the next day on the air, July 1, Scarborough was MISSING from his own show. Mika uncomfortably gave the reason as Joe being on a "planned vacation." Really? A previously unannounced "planned vacation" WITHOUT Mika? I'm not buying it. Call this a major rift and their marriage could end up as collateral damage of the Biden debate disaster.

Oh, and since Biden could have inadvertently DESTROYED the Morning Joe marriage perhaps he might feel obligated to help bring them back together by calling on the advice of the smartest person he knows. Namely Hunter Biden who could give Mika and Morning Joe emergency marriage counseling. Wouldn't everybody appreciate Hunter Biden providing such a service due to his vast knowledge of broken marriages and relationships? If there is indeed a CRACK in the Morning Joe Marriage, that is something Hunter Biden would definitely be interested in smoking out.

https://rumble.com/v54vsxa-did-joe-biden-destroy-the-morning-joe-marriage.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Did Joe Biden DESTROY the Morning Joe Marriage?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 12:33:03 PM »
Morning joe looks gay. :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 01:06:09 PM »
On June 27, Joe Biden apparently DESTROYED his 2024 election chances due to his disastrous debate appearance. However what seems to be overlooked is that Biden might also have inadvertently DESTROYED the Morning Joe Marriage between Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough. A disagreement between Mike and Morning Joe on the June 28 show over whether Joe Biden should consider withdrawing from the race suddenly intensified when Scarborough basically DISSED Mika by suggesting that she was being hysterical in her defense of Biden. Perhaps what could have been a minor tiff caused a major BREAK between the Morning Joe couple because the next day on the air, July 1, Scarborough was MISSING from his own show. Mika uncomfortably gave the reason as Joe being on a "planned vacation." Really? A previously unannounced "planned vacation" WITHOUT Mika? I'm not buying it. Call this a major rift and their marriage could end up as collateral damage of the Biden debate disaster.

Oh, and since Biden could have inadvertently DESTROYED the Morning Joe marriage perhaps he might feel obligated to help bring them back together by calling on the advice of the smartest person he knows. Namely Hunter Biden who could give Mika and Morning Joe emergency marriage counseling. Wouldn't everybody appreciate Hunter Biden providing such a service due to his vast knowledge of broken marriages and relationships? If there is indeed a CRACK in the Morning Joe Marriage, that is something Hunter Biden would definitely be interested in smoking out.

Joe told Mika to calm down.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2024, 01:07:48 PM »

Tell me he’s not light in his loafers  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2024, 01:17:59 PM »
Don't those two clowns live together and do their show from their home here on the Florida panhandle? Vacation to where exactly? lol
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 02:08:18 PM »
We could only be so lucky. It wouldn't be the first time to liberal loons broke up in divorce. Ted Turner and Jane Fonda, Ted Danson and Whoopi Goldberg just to name a few. Just add it to the list of it was to much crazy in one place to survive.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"