Author Topic: Observation from heavily red Western PA  (Read 840 times)

Offline CC27

Observation from heavily red Western PA
« on: July 01, 2024, 07:46:41 AM »
Joe Cool (780 posts)

If anyone remembers me telling everyone that Josh Shapiro and John Fetterman in Pennsylvania were shoe-ins based the number of yard signs around for them and their opponents in my area in Western PA in 2022, here’s my observation in 2024. There are a shockingly low number of Trump signs/flags/banners/stickers on vehicles around compared to 2016 and 2020 and those are pretty much on the property of the same MAGAts who have had them out for eight years. No new Trump signs have been popping up. I have seen two Biden/Harris banners (one pre-, one post-debate) on houses I have not seen them on before.
I really think deep down inside most people just want Trump to go away. The hard-core MAGAts will not leave the cult until the Flavor-Aid is served, but my guess is that there are enough Republicans and Independents that just don’t want Trump back in office that he won’t be.
You can argue with me that paraphernalia on properties and vehicles don’t matter, but I am seeing (or not seeing) the same things that I saw in 2022.
The election is still four months away, but the observations traveling around my area are definitely a good sign for Biden and Democrats in a very heavy GOP area.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219082456

Alrighty then..  :whatever:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Observation from heavily red Western PA
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 07:55:40 AM »
These whackos are so desiring for people to love them, praise them for their brilliance, and thank them for their unyielding dedication.

Just never gonna happen.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 08:19:49 AM »
Joe Cool (780 posts)

If anyone remembers me telling everyone that Josh Shapiro and John Fetterman in Pennsylvania were shoe-ins based the number of yard signs around for them and their opponents in my area in Western PA in 2022, here’s my observation in 2024. There are a shockingly low number of Trump signs/flags/banners/stickers on vehicles around compared to 2016 and 2020 and those are pretty much on the property of the same MAGAts who have had them out for eight years. No new Trump signs have been popping up. I have seen two Biden/Harris banners (one pre-, one post-debate) on houses I have not seen them on before.
I really think deep down inside most people just want Trump to go away. The hard-core MAGAts will not leave the cult until the Flavor-Aid is served, but my guess is that there are enough Republicans and Independents that just don’t want Trump back in office that he won’t be.
You can argue with me that paraphernalia on properties and vehicles don’t matter, but I am seeing (or not seeing) the same things that I saw in 2022.
The election is still four months away, but the observations traveling around my area are definitely a good sign for Biden and Democrats in a very heavy GOP area.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219082456

Definitely the smartest guy that Joe Brandon doesn't know.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2024, 09:15:15 AM »
Yard signs and bumper stickers are simply political posturing and not anywhere near a representation of how the votes will be cast. The DUmmies are constantly in search of something to reassure their political point of view.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2024, 09:21:23 AM »
DUmmies have DUmbed down their standard for Prog-POV "good news".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2024, 12:28:29 PM »
DUmmies have DUmbed down their standard for Prog-POV "good news".

Good news is a term that is quickly disappearing from their vocabulary. :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2024, 11:45:58 AM »
Joe Cool (780 posts)

I realize that the DUmp monkeys are completely backwards from normal people, but I still can't grasp how they, even with their extremely limited intelligence, can call Trump supporters members of a cult.

To an outsider who had an imbecile level or higher IQ , who would most seem like a cultist? Someone who supports the man who had low unemployment, low inflation, and no new wars? Or someone who fervently supports a feeble old man who can only operate somewhat normally between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM, shakes hands with ghosts, is prone to wonder off, falls up stairs, mumbles, has inflation through the roof, and several new wars?
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2024, 12:59:05 PM »
I realize that the DUmp monkeys are completely backwards from normal people, but I still can't grasp how they, even with their extremely limited intelligence, can call Trump supporters members of a cult.

To an outsider who had an imbecile level or higher IQ , who would most seem like a cultist? Someone who supports the man who had low unemployment, low inflation, and no new wars? Or someone who fervently supports a feeble old man who can only operate somewhat normally between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM, shakes hands with ghosts, is prone to wonder off, falls up stairs, mumbles, has inflation through the roof, and several new wars?

Yea, Yea but at least he can ride a bike.....oh wait.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2024, 01:43:43 PM »
Yea, Yea but at least he can ride a bike.....oh wait.  :cheersmate:

He might be able to find a way to tip over an adult tricycle.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.