Author Topic: Uber driver bouncy - 0 star rating  (Read 860 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Uber driver bouncy - 0 star rating
« on: June 30, 2024, 09:27:36 PM »
Bluesaph (762 posts) Sun Jun 30, 2024, 08:56 PM

My chat with my Uber driver today.

I am a chatty gal. Love to have conversations. So I start chatting with this guy. He doesn’t speak English. I’m blonde haired and white skin so people are usually surprised I speak fluent Spanish. But BOY! Did I speak Spanish today! And boy was he surprised!

Dear Pudhouse Forum, I never thought this would happen to me...

He’s been here a year. On a refugee visa. He’s an engineer and works Uber on the weekend because that’s the straight up cash he sends to his parents in Cuba. Hard working. He and his wife work hard trying to make it in the USA!

She just met the guy and knows he's hard working. Literally JUST met him. And WHY would a Cuban need a refugee visa and want to "make it" in the USA? I thought Cuba was paradise, especially for workers. Somehow I'm beginning to doubt this DUmmy's story.

So I ask him if he’s planning to become a citizen. He hadn’t thought that far ahead. So I explained to him all the reasons why he needs to apply as soon as he’s eligible and his wife too. And I said ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS remember: Trump would not have let you in. And trump will kick you out if he wins. You and everyone like you and me! And I said: Make sure you tell everyone you know that democrats are for the people. Republicans are for the wealthy. That’s all you need to remember.

What a condescending ****.

He told me if he knew he was going to have this conversation he would have given me a free ride. He was so happy to learn about our country and our politics and he says he has a lot of friends. Many who are already citizens and he’s going to call every one of them up!

If he's a "refugee" from Cuba and an Uber driver already, he already knows about the country, you dumbass liar.

Now that’s what we mean when we say to bring our friends to vote! Talk to literally everyone. All the time!

Let’s do this!!!

Except he can't vote, asshole. Mostly because he doesn't exist.

Uber/Lyft will be the new grocery stores, except there won't be an audience to burst into applause.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Uber driver bouncy - 0 star rating
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 12:36:24 AM »
Cuban exiles don't vote for commies, ya dumb bitch. I'll take things that didn't happen for $1000, Alex. There's a damn reason south Florida is always red. ....and I don't like that shit either. Republicans used to be blue until the 80's. They blamed it on some television graphics, but we all know it was because the media in charge didn't want the left associated with red during the Cold War.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 06:40:01 AM »
He has a lot of friends who are already citizens, but he hadn't thought that far ahead?  Engineer you say? 

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2024, 09:18:42 AM »
He’s been here a year. On a refugee visa1.. He’s an engineer and works2. Uber on the weekend because that’s the straight up cash he sends to his parents in Cuba3.. Hard working. He and his wife work hard trying to make it in the USA!4.

1. A legal immigrant? Don't Progs hate legal immigrants?

2. Work? Work?! That's a four-letter word on DU!

3. Sending $$ to Workers' Paradise Cuba? What's up with that?

4. Why would Hispanic Cubans come to the racist! racist! racist! United States?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2024, 12:17:08 PM »
He has a lot of friends who are already citizens, but he hadn't thought that far ahead?  Engineer you say? 

:lmao:

KC

*snicker*

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2024, 12:31:33 PM »
Why would Hispanic Cubans come to the racist! racist! racist! United States?

That’s a very good question, because in Cuba education and health care are free. Everyone has a job and gets a basic food allowance along with cheap rent.

It’s truly a tropical workers paradise.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2024, 02:20:20 PM »
Don't democrats like to claim that Biden is deporting more people than Trump did? I know it's a misleading claim and not that simple, but it's another example of them wanting to have it both ways.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2024, 06:28:12 PM »
He’s been here a year. On a refugee visa. He’s an engineer and works Uber on the weekend because that’s the straight up cash he sends to his parents in Cuba. Hard working. He and his wife work hard trying to make it in the USA!

Being a woke libturd, shouldn't you be more concerned about absconding with his tips via taxation?

I am a chatty gal. Love to have conversations. So I start chatting with this guy. He doesn’t speak English. I’m blonde haired and white skin so people are usually surprised I speak fluent Spanish.

From my recall of Uber's T.O.S., drivers in the U.S. absolutely have to be able to speak English to apply for the job.

Blonde and white skin? How like, Valley Girl of you!!!

He told me if he knew he was going to have this conversation he would have given me a free ride.

That's code for "give me a blow job and you can ride for free every time".

BannedFromDU summed it up perfectly: What a condescending c*nt. As if any of this ever actually transpired, which is highly dubious.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2024, 10:33:51 PM »
The Dry Foot policy was created because we knew anyone fleeing would be escaping Communism, like what the DUmbasses loosely espouse, and would automatically become capitalists. It's worked out very well. We have many Cuban customers down in South Florida. Go to them and tell them how great Communism is. May not work out well for you.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site