Author Topic: You live by the witch-hunt; you die by the word of law...  (Read 917 times)

Offline CC27

You live by the witch-hunt; you die by the word of law...
« on: October 01, 2019, 08:14:06 AM »
Soph0571 (5,030 posts)

You live by the witch-hunt; you die by the word of law...

Trump is the master of the witch-hunt. When MAGA cultists bleat that this impeachment inquiry is a witch-hunt, we must remind them that Adolph Twitler actively delighted in touting one of the world’s most ridiculous, racist and **** witted conspiracy theories in the 21st century in an illiberal and anti-democratic attempt to delegitimise the last president just because he was black.

That was a witch-hunt, the direct opposite of what is happening right now, in fact.

And so, as the transparent and legal process of trying to stop his outrageous behaviour continues, the great Orange ****ward calls for civil war to protect his illiberal and anti-democratic conduct. Seriously?
Trumps Army Be Like…

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212530349

This bitch put a picture of her self on her profile. Ugly DUmmie.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: You live by the witch-hunt; you die by the word of law...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 08:32:47 AM »
Memes are supposed to be funny, right? Whoever said lefties cannot meme was 100% correct.

Soph0571 (5,030 posts)

Trumps Army Be Like…<unfunny meme>
"...be like..."?  :whatever:

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: You live by the witch-hunt; you die by the word of law...
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 08:49:45 AM »
Memes are supposed to be funny, right? Whoever said lefties cannot meme was 100% correct.
"...be like..."?  :whatever:

It's an social media thing.  It's stupid but unavoidable.  If I wanted to antagonize idiots I'd tell them it's cultural appropriation, but I'd rather just not engage with them.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.