Author Topic: UndergroundPantload sighting!  (Read 1873 times)

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
Re: UndergroundPantload sighting!
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2014, 01:26:01 PM »
I really don't understand Dummies like this idiot.  Apparently Reagan and Bush can are eternally responsible for everything wrong in this country.
Your second sentence disproves your first. You understand this DUmmie perfectly.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2014, 01:32:23 PM »
There was a point a few years back I actually felt kinda bad for UP, thinking that she had let the ravings of her fellow DUmmies help to insure that she doomed herself to a bleak and dreary life.

I've gotten over it.

It is entirely of her own doing.

She deserves every wretched second of every rotten minute of every soul-crushing hour of every mind-killing day of the rest of her useless parasitic existence.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2014, 04:46:49 PM »
I keep getting her and LFR mixed up.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2014, 04:51:03 PM »
Nobody provide any pictures, (otherwise we'll need mind bleach all around, and I don't wish to do that to any of you) but kitty got fat?? The onoloy pic I have seen of her/him/it was the one frank showed  me when I was a n00b. He/she/it was skinny in that one, but very grotesque nevertheless.

Also, metal in her face? I thought it was just a freakish amount of ink...

Years ago there was a pic of her floating around and she was quite the pudgy feline. I was thinking at the time that she must go thru a 50lb bag of Meow Mix in a day or two.  I also saw a pic where she had eyebrow piercings, again years ago.   She had a large set of mammary glands as well... until she had them lopped off in preparation for her becoming male. Not sure why she never followed thru with the complete addadicktomy process.  Frank or someone else may know the whole story.   :cheersmate:

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2014, 04:54:38 PM »
.....She had a large set of mammary glands as well... until she had them lopped off in preparation for her becoming male. Not sure why she never followed thru with the complete addadicktomy process.  Frank or someone else may know the whole story.   :cheersmate:

That was a delusion of hers.

Apparently the physicians some years ago thought it a good idea to lop off her breasts because of a high risk for breast cancer.  That sounds extraordinary to me, but I guess it's done.

Her mother and sisters knew what was going on, but the subway cat fantasized that it was the first half of a "sex-reassignment" surgery, and talked all over Skins's island about it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2014, 06:03:38 PM »
That was a delusion of hers.

Apparently the physicians some years ago thought it a good idea to lop off her breasts because of a high risk for breast cancer.  That sounds extraordinary to me, but I guess it's done.

Her mother and sisters knew what was going on, but the subway cat fantasized that it was the first half of a "sex-reassignment" surgery, and talked all over Skins's island about it.

Thanks Frank! I was not aware that it was a medical reason she had that done.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi