Author Topic: Some grand jury leaks are more equal than others  (Read 703 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Some grand jury leaks are more equal than others
« on: October 23, 2014, 04:40:23 PM »
sheshe2 (19,148 posts)

The Integrity of the Grand Jury Investigation into the Shooting of #MichaelBrown is GONE.

The integrity of the Grand Jury investigation into the shooting of #MichaelBrown is GONE. This Grand Jury needs to be dismissed. First we had the news of Darren Wilson testifying before the Grand Jury for 4 hours, then a Twitter user claiming a friend on Grand Jury says there is not enough evidence to indict, now we are hearing 7 or 8 black witnesses gave testimony “consistent” with Darren Wilson’s account but don’t want to be identified. The integrity of the Grand Jury proceedings are gone. The Grand Jury proceedings are suppose to be secret. This is a fraud and credibility has been destroyed. Dismiss this Grand Jury and appoint a special prosecutor to restore the integrity of these proceedings.

But who is leaking this information and why?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025705017

Let's take a trip in the Wayback machine, shall we?

hue (4,555 posts)

Evidence Mounting that Walker Campaign Is at Center of Criminal Probe

http://www.prwatch.org/news/2014/02/12377/walker-campaign-finance-probe-court-docs-show

Newly-unsealed court documents and media leaks add to a growing body of evidence that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s campaign is at the center of a wide-ranging secret probe blah-blah-blah

http://www.democraticunderground.com/108410584
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

Re: Some grand jury leaks are more equal than others
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 04:48:12 PM »
now we are hearing 7 or 8 black witnesses gave testimony “consistent” with Darren Wilson’s account but don’t want to be identified.

Hey, DUmmie, they were identified to the grand jury, but even these black people are smart enough to know that their "brothers" would ostracize them or worse for telling the truth under penalty of perjury.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 04:50:20 PM »
The mutants are a lynch mob,no evidence contrary to desired belief allowed.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 04:55:29 PM »
Hey, DUmmie, they were identified to the grand jury, but even these black people are smart enough to know that their "brothers" would ostracize them or worse for telling the truth under penalty of perjury.

Not to mention that grandjuries use unidentified witnesses, like, all the time, to prevent the kind of reprisals the ****ing cocksucking armchair protestor DUmmies want exacted.

The justice system is working, you lurking imbeciles, just not the way you want it. Deal with it.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 04:59:29 PM »

Not to mention that grandjuries use unidentified witnesses, like, all the time, to prevent the kind of reprisals the ****ing cocksucking armchair protestor DUmmies want exacted.

The justice system is working, you lurking imbeciles, just not the way you want it. Deal with it.

Actually it's working the way they want, they just aren't getting the result they thought they would get.  I would love for them to find no case against Wilson and then find out all the members of the grand jury were minorities.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 05:02:42 PM »
Actually it's working the way they want, they just aren't getting the result they thought they would get.  I would love for them to find no case against Wilson and then find out all the members of the grand jury were minorities.

Your wish will mostly come true. They don't ask leading questions to GJ witnesses - they want facts. Prosecutors don't generally put up with DUmmy tactics like, "what do you need me to say to make him guilty? Because that's what I'll say." Moreover the witnesses will not have had access to the autopsy, so any LYING on their part can be detected by the direction and attitude of the bullet holes. Sorry, DUmmies. You like justice and science? Then you should LOVE what you're getting now.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 12:39:44 AM »

The catchphrase, "Snitches get stitches", shall not be construed to malign the integrity of those integrity of those who would in fact, give "stitches" to "snitches". [/DUmp_Monkey]
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 12:43:38 AM »

O'Reilly asked one of those fraudulent preachers if he would accept the results of the grand jury if all the forensics backed up the testimony of Officer Wilson and these eight witnesses.  He responded, "no."  He then said it should go to an actual trial. 

Clueless assholes. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 06:08:53 AM »
What do we learn from this any other stories like it?
1) Rushing to judgement a mere two minutes after an event makes you look foolish.
2) Raw Emotion does not counter real evidence.
3) When a victim is really a criminal thug, it spoils the whole victimization theme.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 06:31:06 AM »
I'm sure the leaks are intentional, and approved.

-They are designed to slowly let the rioters down, instead of news they really don't want to hear coming out all at once before any explanation of why the decision was reached.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 07:32:20 AM »
As much as I hear these people scream "innocent until proven guilty" they have totally done a 180.  Why aren't they fighting for the justice system to work for Wilson?  Why is it when a black man is arrested they automatically say they shouldn't be charged unless there is evidence and not a gut feeling?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 07:37:00 AM »
Nothing worse than an ideological idiot.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 08:18:11 AM »
I'm sure the leaks are intentional, and approved.

-They are designed to slowly let the rioters down, instead of news they really don't want to hear coming out all at once before any explanation of why the decision was reached.

Agree 100%.  H5.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 08:53:10 AM »
Quote from:
sheshe2

... now we are hearing 7 or 8 black witnesses gave testimony “consistent” with Darren Wilson’s account but don’t want to be identified.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 06:12:11 PM »
What do we learn from this any other stories like it?
1) Rushing to judgement a mere two minutes after an event makes you look foolish.
2) Raw Emotion does not counter real evidence.
3) When a victim is really a criminal thug, it spoils the whole victimization theme.

4) A dead thug and a live cop is a good result.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 06:19:25 PM »
4) A dead thug and a live cop is a good result.

:clap:
apres moi, le deluge