Author Topic: Let me make this pellucidly clear re Jimmy Carter  (Read 62 times)

Offline CC27

Let me make this pellucidly clear re Jimmy Carter
« on: Today at 07:39:32 AM »
malaise (269,359 posts)

Unlike Smelvis the SF Slobfather aka Don Poorleone the Nodfather, you are loved and respected. Eff the oil barons, history will be kind to you.

That is all

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218951151

Please please put down the rum bottle. Carter was a terrible POTUS.

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Let me make this pellucidly clear re Jimmy Carter
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:46:37 AM »
Please please put down the rum bottle. Carter was a terrible POTUS.

Carter: Thanks to biden, I'm no longer considered the worst president ever..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: Let me make this pellucidly clear re Jimmy Carter
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:32:51 AM »
malaise (269,359 posts)

Unlike Smelvis the SF Slobfather aka Don Poorleone the Nodfather, you are loved and respected. Eff the oil barons, history will be kind to you.

That is all

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218951151

Translation: I will tell Carter he's great and loved, but spend more words insulting Trump than making what  I claim is my point. 

BTW, history has already not been kind to Carter, at least not his presidency.  Yes, by most accounts he's a nice guy, but he's been consistently ranked as the worst president for a long time, at least until Biden.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.