Author Topic: Suddenly, Grasswire off her Meds  (Read 976 times)

Offline Karin

Suddenly, Grasswire off her Meds
« on: March 09, 2010, 12:37:14 PM »
Link to DUmp

TPTB = "The Powers that Be"

grasswire  (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-09-10 01:15 PM
Original message
It's time to realize that TPTB are "culling the herd"
 Just as many of us have come to understand the principles of Disaster Capitalism, Shock and Awe, and Progress Through Chaos, we ought to be waking up to the fact that the progressive breakdown of health care to Americans is an organized drive to "cull the herd" -- to allow millions of elderly, sick, disabled (COSTLY) citizens to die.
 No, Grasswire, that's the Progressives, always has been.  BTW, who's in power now anyway?
Conservatives have dreamed of this moment for decades now.

If they just ruin health care, millions on Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Disability will be off the roles. Millions will die.

Does anyone truly think TPTB are not capable of this heinous plan?
 Some think the TPTB are perfectly capable of this plan.  But the "powers" are not the conservatives.  They're the Progressives.  For example, the Prog hero George Bernard Shaw.
Think about what they have done to get to this point. They made wars happen to drain the treasury. They stole elections. They killed and tortured.

And remember Katrina.

It's time for a Special Prosecutor. It's time to send in U.S. Marshals to seize computers and files of insurance bigwigs.

The people are under attack.

Grasswire, you've come unhinged.  IT'S TIME to check the dosage.  IT'S TIME to get off the charity farmette.  

Taverner, one of the stupidest guys at DU:

Taverner  (1000+ posts)        Tue Mar-09-10 01:20 PM
Response to Original message
3. The rich want $10 hookers and nothing will stop them in their quest
 They want the other 98% of America to be broke, depressed, fighting with each other and desperate. They long for the day they can "sell jobs" to the lowest bidder, living wage be damned.

They want a $10 hooker, who is not afraid to charge $5 if that gets her the job

Selling jobs happens now.  It's called getting a quote, interviewing candidates, negotiating pay packages.  Oh never mind, Taverner, you wouldn't know.

branders seine  (1000+ posts)     Tue Mar-09-10 01:24 PM
7. it is a worldwide plan,  
 and the target is not millions, but billions to be culled.  

Sounds vaguely Stalin-esque, or Mao-esque, doesn't it, branders?  

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Suddenly, Grasswire off her Meds
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 12:41:12 PM »
It sounds to me like the owners of the quarter-acre farmette have gently suggested they'd like to have the room above their garage back. DUmmy grasswire has been holed up there, paying no rent, for a long, long time.

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 12:42:52 PM »
They made Katrina happen ?  Or let Katrina happen ?  

I think someone watched life after people last night for inspiration.

Combine that show with drugs and you have a recipe for paranoia.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 12:54:08 PM »
Think about what they have done to get to this point. They made wars happen to drain the treasury. They stole elections. They killed and tortured.

And remember Katrina.

It's time for a Special Prosecutor. It's time to send in U.S. Marshals to seize computers and files of insurance bigwigs.

The people are under attack.

That there is a special kind of crazy.  I believe it should be permanently located in the Mind Numbing Stupidity. 

Lord help us.   :mental:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 01:32:51 PM »
branders seine  (1000+ posts)     Tue Mar-09-10 01:24 PM
7. it is a worldwide plan,  
 and the target is not millions, but billions to be culled.

Sounds a whole lot more like a Leftie enviro-whacko wet dream than anything the Conservatives would come up with, if you ask me.

:mental:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 05:12:26 PM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 02:03:37 PM »
It sounds to me like the owners of the quarter-acre farmette have gently suggested they'd like to have the room above their garage back. DUmmy grasswire has been holed up there, paying no rent, for a long, long time.

What gets me about the Farmerette from Wisconsin is that she allegedly is "gifted" with Canadian citizenship, because of some obscure law that Canadianizes certain Americans, and she's mighty proud of that distinction.

The Farmerette from Wisconsin at times has suffered bouts of ill health.

Well, if she's Canadian, why doesn't she get the Hell out of this country and go to where she belongs, to enjoy the benefits, so-called, of their national health system?

And one suspects that even with this Canadian citizenship, the Farmerette from Wisconsin still votes in U.S. elections.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 02:58:36 PM »
Here it is:

grasswire  (1000+ posts)      Fri Oct-09-09 02:57 AM

1. seriously.....what do Canadians eat for Thanksgiving?

This is my first Thanksgiving as a Canadian citizen, thanks to the law effective April 17 granting citizenship to children born outside the U.S. to Canadian parents.  Is there a traditional Canadian cuisine? Why don't I know that?

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,35113.0/
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 03:07:57 PM »
grasswire  (1000+ posts)      Fri Oct-09-09 02:57 AM

1. seriously.....what do Canadians eat for Thanksgiving?
Is there a traditional Canadian cuisine? Why don't I know that?
DUmmy grasswire doesn't know it because she is stupid. She also doesn't know that Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving on the wrong day, sometime in October, and they play football on a goofy field with goofy rules.

Their traditional cuisine is, uh, ...beer.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 03:09:25 PM »
Conservatives have dreamed of this moment for decades now.

If they just ruin health care, millions on Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Disability will be off the roles. Millions will die.

Yes!  And when "they" are off the roles, my premiums will vanish, and my coverage will be unlimited!  I can get cat scans on demand!  Once a week!  Who cares about the old and weak?  I don't need my Mom, anyway!  I'm grown now!  Muahahahahahah!

Dolts.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 05:37:36 PM »
Yes!  And when "they" are off the roles, my premiums will vanish, and my coverage will be unlimited!  I can get cat scans on demand!  Once a week!  Who cares about the old and weak?  I don't need my Mom, anyway!  I'm grown now!  Muahahahahahah!

Dolts.

:lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 09:29:02 PM »
TavernIdiot-

Why would the rich care about $10 hookers?? really?? They can BUY enough trophy "wives" to make a Shiek blush. They can afford to get quality.

lol.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 09:49:55 PM »
TavernIdiot-

Why would the rich care about $10 hookers?? really?? They can BUY enough trophy "wives" to make a Shiek blush. They can afford to get quality.

lol.

Heh! Great minds think alike!!!!!!!!!!1111
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 10:13:58 PM »
Only Taverner dreams of cheap hookers and sex.

Have you not seen him ?   :-)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 10:16:27 PM »
Quote from:
grasswire

It's time to realize that TPTB are "culling the herd"

.... we ought to be waking up to the fact that the progressive breakdown of health care to Americans is an organized drive to "cull the herd" -- to allow millions of elderly, sick, disabled (COSTLY) citizens to die.

"Culling the heard" is what will happen once the progressive universal/single payer healthcare is in place.  Universal/single payer is unaffordable, there will be no choice but to ration care.  That's why Dear Leader said you give Grandma a pill and keep her out of pain, but she has to die.  "Culling the herd" via gov't control of healthcare is a liberals wet dream.  Don't start predending like it's not what you've wanted all along, grasswire primitive.  Your lies just don't work outside of Skin's island.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 07:48:22 AM »
That's why Dear Leader said you give Grandma a pill and keep her out of pain,

I doubt the pill would be that good.  It would probably be just an extra strength Tylenol, or a simple Bayer aspirin.  The good stuff costs dough, ya know.  That way, all these pesky and expensive old coots will be driven to suicide.  Off the rolls, problem solved.  Plus less carbon footprint. 

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 07:59:39 AM »
I doubt the pill would be that good.  It would probably be just an extra strength Tylenol, or a simple Bayer aspirin.  The good stuff costs dough, ya know.  That way, all these pesky and expensive old coots will be driven to suicide.  Off the rolls, problem solved.  Plus less carbon footprint. 

Those pills, the good ones won't cost as much once Lord Zero takes over Big Pharma.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 08:01:37 AM »
Their traditional cuisine is, uh, ...beer.

See?  Canadian's aren't ALL bad.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford