Author Topic: Greetings, all!  (Read 9451 times)

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Criminalize progressives, not marijuana.
Greetings, all!
« on: June 05, 2012, 10:28:45 AM »
Been lurking for a few weeks, and decided to join today so as to enjoy the sweet, sweet tears of progtard defeat later tonight in Wisconsin!!!  :cheersmate:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Greetings, all!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 10:35:43 AM »
Hello. Are you a Stevie Wonder fan?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 10:38:59 AM »
Hello. Are you a Stevie Wonder fan?

Oh, but of course! I've always just thought the title meant a little more since the Mocha Messiah ascended to the Oval Office.

And who the hell already gives me a neg???? I've been here for like 15 minutes, and shit!  :rotf:

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 10:41:01 AM »
By the way...

Found this place via one of my Twitter followers. Glad to be here.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 10:41:30 AM »
And who the hell already gives me a neg???? I've been here for like 15 minutes, and shit!  :rotf:
Some people really don't like Stevie Wonder.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 10:44:35 AM »
You are as hollow as your avatar.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 10:46:53 AM »
Been lurking for a few weeks, and decided to join today so as to enjoy the sweet, sweet tears of progtard defeat later tonight in Wisconsin!!!  :cheersmate:

I'll drink to that! We all will! This will be a good night to drink and celebrate!

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 10:47:06 AM »
You are as hollow as your avatar.

Read my Twitter feed. I think you may change your mind.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 10:55:43 AM »
Read my Twitter feed. I think you may change your mind.

that is Dutch's way of saying he likes you.  :-*

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 10:56:44 AM »

that is Dutch's way of saying he likes you.  :-*

AH!!!!!!!!

I never claimed to be particularly bright (except when polished, of course :-) ).

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
Welcome. I think you will like it here.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 11:01:20 AM »
AH!!!!!!!!

I never claimed to be particularly bright (except when polished, of course :-) ).

I don't think he will polish your knob though

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 11:10:42 AM »
Welcome. I think you will like it here.

I'm quite sure I will. It's the so-called "progressive" who insists upon absolute adherence to a strict doctrine (hence, all those nasty mass killings in the name of egalitarianism throughout human history).

As for myself, I wouldn't know where to begin the labeling. I guess you could say I'm a fiscal conservative, Objectivist, small "l" libertarian hawk.

I have absolutely no problem with gays or lesbians, aside from the fact that what gets you off has ****-all to do with whether or not you can do your job or whether you want to spend the rest of your lives together. Just try not to force your attraction to a particular gender's genitalia into every ****ing conversation, okay?

I'm also passionate about the legalization of marijuana, and I'm certain that a great many of my fellow conservatives may disagree with me on this, but then again, we're not Democrat Party members, so I'm quite certain we're capable of letting this topic slide for the time being. After all, the greatest threat to this nation isn't sitting in a little film canister on my coffee table - it's sitting in the Oval Office.

Nuff said for now, I think.

On, Wisconsin!!!!!  :cheersmate:

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 11:12:12 AM »
I see cursing is frowned upon in this establishment. Mea culpa.

I will endeavor to clean up my act from here on out.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Re: Greetings, all!
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2012, 11:12:58 AM »
You are gonna hate all the bashing of pot smokers we do here.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 11:16:31 AM »
I'm quite sure I will. It's the so-called "progressive" who insists upon absolute adherence to a strict doctrine (hence, all those nasty mass killings in the name of egalitarianism throughout human history).

As for myself, I wouldn't know where to begin the labeling. I guess you could say I'm a fiscal conservative, Objectivist, small "l" libertarian hawk.

I have absolutely no problem with gays or lesbians, aside from the fact that what gets you off has ****-all to do with whether or not you can do your job or whether you want to spend the rest of your lives together. Just try not to force your attraction to a particular gender's genitalia into every ****ing conversation, okay?

I'm also passionate about the legalization of marijuana, and I'm certain that a great many of my fellow conservatives may disagree with me on this, but then again, we're not Democrat Party members, so I'm quite certain we're capable of letting this topic slide for the time being. After all, the greatest threat to this nation isn't sitting in a little film canister on my coffee table - it's sitting in the Oval Office.

Nuff said for now, I think.

On, Wisconsin!!!!!  :cheersmate:

Well, on gays, if you don't mind my asking, where do you stand on gay marriage? Nearly everyone here is adamantly opposed to this oxymoronic concept, myself included.

On the herb, I agree with you, and no one could say you and I don't have some powerful conservative intellectual heft behind that position--WF Buckley himself.

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Re: Greetings, all!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 11:17:09 AM »
You are gonna hate all the bashing of pot smokers we do here.

I think I can deal with it. Especially since I have never, nor will ever, expect anyone to either face the consequences of my own actions, or endorse my choices simply because I said they should.

Rational self-interest with a healthy dose of personal accountability. It's a helluva thing.

Unfortunately, most progtards seem incapable of grasping the concept.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 11:18:21 AM »
I see cursing is frowned upon in this establishment. Mea culpa.

I will endeavor to clean up my act from here on out.

Don't know where you got that idea. You and I may share similar politics.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 11:22:44 AM »

Well, on gays, if you don't mind my asking, where do you stand on gay marriage? Nearly everyone here is adamantly opposed to this oxymoronic concept, myself included.

On the herb, I agree with you, and no one could say you and I don't have some powerful conservative intellectual heft behind that position--WF Buckley himself.

On gay marriage, the left is being ridiculously disingenuous. Gays can get married wherever they like right now! Like, today, man. As that goes, I have no problem with it.

However, it isn't marriage they want...it's something else far more sweeping and punitive in nature. Think Obamacare and the Catholic hospitals.

THAT is where I draw my line.

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2012, 11:23:51 AM »
Don't know where you got that idea. You and I may share similar politics.

My curse words were replaced with "****". So I naturally made that assumption.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 11:25:55 AM »
On gay marriage, the left is being ridiculously disingenuous. Gays can get married wherever they like right now! Like, today, man. As that goes, I have no problem with it.

However, it isn't marriage they want...it's something else far more sweeping and punitive in nature. Think Obamacare and the Catholic hospitals.

THAT is where I draw my line.

I'm not sure what you mean--when you say that they can get married wherever they like right now, do you mean that gay men, still being men, can still marry women and gay women, still being women, can still marry men? I heartily agree with that analysis. But they can't marry members of the same sex everywhere and 31 states have already voted to outlaw that craziness.

Offline My Sharia Moor

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2012, 11:30:56 AM »
I'm not sure what you mean--when you say that they can get married wherever they like right now, do you mean that gay men, still being men, can still marry women and gay women, still being women, can still marry men? I heartily agree with that analysis. But they can't marry members of the same sex everywhere and 31 states have already voted to outlaw that craziness.

I'm actually pretty sure that they can find a pastor, minister, priest, witch doctor, what-have-you, and marry now. State recognition of that, however, is an entirely different story.

Where I draw the line is the LGBT's efforts to obtain said recognition, regardless of the wishes of the citizens of said state. It's social justice gone fascist. Period.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 12:12:13 PM »
My curse words were replaced with "****". So I naturally made that assumption.

That's an automatic feature. You can change it in your profile to stop censoring.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 01:47:17 PM »
Welcome, MSM.

Now that the easy stuff is out there, where do you stand on peach cobbler?

Bewbage?

Bitchslap count?

These are all trick questions, so make sure to answer sloppily.   :cheersmate:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »
Welcome, MSM.

Now that the easy stuff is out there, where do you stand on peach cobbler?

Bewbage?

Bitchslap count?

These are all trick questions, so make sure to answer sloppily.   :cheersmate:

Don't forget Blueberry Pie.