Author Topic: Former "Mole" from the DUmp  (Read 8382 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Former "Mole" from the DUmp
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2010, 03:46:06 PM »
howdy and welcome!!!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline GCBill

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »
I am so frikkin late to this thread...sorry I missed it.  GCBill, AKA Phil the Cat, welcome, I remember you so well!  You were on my original list of nominations, and I had to pare off two.  I dropped you due to low post count, but I remember being floored by that thread where you defended the NORK constitution!   :lmao:   "Well at least they have it in writing to provide food and shelter etc. etc. which is more than we do."   :rotf:

In retrospect, what a brilliant mole.  I believe I fell for it.  It's getting hard to tell the kooks from the moles, what with all the Chavez lovers, and proud Communists.   

I couldn't think of anything better to point out liberal hypocricy than the NorK constitution. All these loftly statements about freedom and social prosperity in the most hellish, oppressive nation on earth.

Another of my favorite threads was about the elderly lady who did not want a black nurse to help her, then fell. It was a lot of work not only not blowing character, but perhaps even gaining some DUmmy cred, while zapping at Xultar and Raineyb.

The venom from the two of them alone went a LONG way in showing why the patient probably felt as she did. She has probably experienced similar individuals.
Capitalism is based on self-interest and self-esteem; it holds integrity and trustworthiness as cardinal virtues and makes them pay off in the marketplace, thus demanding that men survive by means of virtue, not vices. It is this superlatively moral system that the welfare statists propose to improve upon by means of preventative law, snooping bureaucrats, and the chronic goad of fear.
 - Alan Greenspan, The Assault on Integrity (1963)

Offline JLO

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 10:44:57 PM »
Speed_Addiction, the colossal f'in liar, banned for cause from FR, with some help from me.

Oh, boy do I remember that guy.  Good on you for help with his banning.   :cheersmate: 

You know, lying in general is bad enough, but if you lie about your Military Service in the USA, well, that just riles most folks up.  Come to think of it, most of his stories were pretty far fetched. 

Boy, his pals sure stood by his lies at CU.  :hammer:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2011, 08:11:07 AM »
:lmao: at the Hanson brothers.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2011, 10:04:39 AM »
Hiya GCBill! Man, I could never have done what you did--I'm just not that good an actor, and that's what moling takes, acting ability.

The first thing I thought of today when I read some of your mole exploits in this thread was humans in "The Walking Dead" (and several zombie flicks) covering themselves with zombie gore to pass as a zomb. Gah! Moling at the DU is somewhat like that, I think. You're among zombies, and what you have to do to pass as one of the unbrained is just revolting.  :cheersmate: