Author Topic: ‼️ Red Alert, Alabama!  (Read 4184 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
‼️ Red Alert, Alabama!
« on: December 12, 2017, 08:26:34 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029966965

Well, I guess this means they think Moore will win. The groundwork is being laid to explain the loss.

kpete (57,496 posts)

‼️ Red Alert, Alabama!

Last edited Tue Dec 12, 2017, 07:41 AM - Edit history (3)

‼️ Red Alert, Alabama!

Just hours after a ruling ordered Alabama's Secretary of State Merrill to RETAIN copies of all e-ballots cast on Alabama's very hackable machines, the AL Supreme Court overturned the order. WHY??

AL @ACLU hotline to report voting problems: 334-420-1748

1. Horrifying news. Election protection advocate John Brakey won an important order earlier today 2 compel Alabama's SOS John Merrill 2 preserve the voting machine ballot images, which can detect & thus hacking. Merrill just got the order overruled by the AL Supreme Court.

All your voting machine are belong to us.  :evillaugh:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

Re: ‼️ Red Alert, Alabama!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 09:04:04 AM »
вся ваша база принадлежит нам

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 09:05:38 AM »
Now would be a good time for the DUmmies to form a drum circle and smoke them some weed.  :stoner:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 09:09:28 AM »

yeah, what he said
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 09:13:21 AM »

:lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 09:19:49 AM »
Lets all contact Al at the ACLU, ROFL! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dear Al
I want to report an empty vodka bottle outside my polling place.
The Russians were here, please investigate.
Regards,
Stinky the clown
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 10:35:41 AM »

Dear Al
Regards,
Stinky the clown
:lmao: ^5
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 08:37:16 PM »

Just like last November...LOL!!!!

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 09:09:13 PM »
The D will win. Too many R's didn't vote. The establishment R's would rather lose than not have their people in office. They may get their wish many times over.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 09:16:46 PM »
The D will win. Too many R's didn't vote. The establishment R's would rather lose than not have their people in office. They may get their wish many times over.

Watch how quickly he is seated as well.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 09:50:44 PM »

That's the history of the R Party in .CA for the past 25-30 years.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 09:53:22 PM »

The [D] will win. How could he not with the entire Democratic party, the Establishment Republicans, the entire media and every leftist in the country doing a full court press to beat Moore...

... yet Jones barely won.

Let the left have their win this time. Mid-terms are about to spin up and it will be brutal.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 10:04:02 PM »
The [D] will win. How could he not with the entire Democratic party, the Establishment Republicans, the entire media and every leftist in the country doing a full court press to beat Moore...

... yet Jones barely won.

Let the left have their win this time. Mid-terms are about to spin up and it will be brutal.
I'm not as confident as you are about the bolded. Jones won with the dems, republicans, media, etc. on his side, but how is that going to be different in 2018 (other than republicans backing republicans)? I expect the left to be as motivated as ever by the prospect of taking congress.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 10:26:30 PM »
I'm not as confident as you are about the bolded. Jones won with the dems, republicans, media, etc. on his side, but how is that going to be different in 2018 (other than republicans backing republicans)? I expect the left to be as motivated as ever by the prospect of taking congress.

I don't know that'll be the issue as much as how much the R's running distance themselves from Trump. Some will side with Trump, others will find a way not to bring up the topic of Trump, or at least say as little as they can. Those R's should be OK. The one's who have openly come out and said things negative about him and/or continue to do so on the campaign trail will be sending a message they are part of the establishment R's (basically Rockerfeller R's) and are not truly conservative. They could very well lose by conservatives not voting for them or the D.

The only redeeming point will be that many D's will show themselves to be establishment D's and will not get the votes of the "progressives", however many that may be.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I'm just not sure that the mid-terms will be the same as these special elections.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 11:12:12 PM »
I don't know that'll be the issue as much as how much the R's running distance themselves from Trump. Some will side with Trump, others will find a way not to bring up the topic of Trump, or at least say as little as they can. Those R's should be OK. The one's who have openly come out and said things negative about him and/or continue to do so on the campaign trail will be sending a message they are part of the establishment R's (basically Rockerfeller R's) and are not truly conservative. They could very well lose by conservatives not voting for them or the D.

The only redeeming point will be that many D's will show themselves to be establishment D's and will not get the votes of the "progressives", however many that may be.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I'm just not sure that the mid-terms will be the same as these special elections.

Ben Sasse is in my target group for the mid-terms. Hoping that NE Rep Tom Brewer makes a move to State to force Sasse out.

http://news.legislature.ne.gov/dist43/
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2017, 09:39:16 AM »
If the R's lose it'll be because they don't do the job they're send to DC to do. They have majorities and we said get rid of obamacare, we said build a wall, we said lower everyone's taxes, we said to do a lot of things over the years...... and they come up short. How many majorities have we given them? Would we continue to employ someone to do a job that keeps telling us "Just give me more time and more money and I'll get it done"? No, we wouldn't. They can't expect to keep their jobs if they won't do what we told them to do. And the "But we're better than the other guys" gets old after a while. How are you any better? They aren't going to get the job done, either.

The R's have become the two lane backroad to the destruction of the USA and the D's are the 100 mph freeway, but they're headed the same way. The more liberal this country becomes, the closer it gets to ending up in the dust-bin of history.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 11:52:20 AM »
Watch how quickly he is seated as well.

It looks like Jones won't be seated until January.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 12:39:34 PM »
It looks like Jones won't be seated until January.

By AL law the AL SecState has to certify the election before Jones can be seated. A recount could cause some delay, though there is a time limit on delay of certification. Not that the Ds give a @#$% about such things except when it suits their partisan purposes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 12:45:12 PM »
By AL law the AL SecState has to certify the election before Jones can be seated. A recount could cause some delay, though there is a time limit on delay of certification. Not that the Ds give a @#$% about such things except when it suits their partisan purposes.

A recount can not be called for until the certification is done according to their laws. If Moore does that, then that could delay it even more.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 01:18:09 PM »
Maybe Mary Jane will come out of the wood work and say Jones pulled her pigtails in 3rd grade.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 02:05:31 PM »
Maybe Mary Jane will come out of the wood work and say Jones pulled her pigtails in 3rd grade.

Not likely, you know "born" that way and all. Now if Bruce had a tale from the glory hole when they were younger then that would be believable.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2017, 05:21:39 PM »

Dear Al
Regards,
Stinky the clown

Stinky the clown? Hmmm. Isn't that the guy who is an internet laughing stock?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe