Interests > Around the House & In the Garage

Motorcycles

<< < (2/4) > >>

FlaGator:

--- Quote from: Dblhaul on March 17, 2023, 09:22:24 PM ---Nice looking Harley and that is one heck of a BD present, I like it!

--- End quote ---

The Triumph I got for long trips. Very comfortable to drive with a lot of extras to enhance the comfort.

Dblhaul:

--- Quote from: FlaGator on March 18, 2023, 12:34:07 PM ---The Triumph I got for long trips. Very comfortable to drive with a lot of extras to enhance the comfort.

--- End quote ---

Agreed on the comfortable ride. That's why I picked up the GW. Hope to take it to the rivers where I fish.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Dblhaul on March 19, 2023, 12:17:15 AM ---Agreed on the comfortable ride. That's why I picked up the GW. Hope to take it to the rivers where I fish.

--- End quote ---

The GW is the gold standard of motorcycle touring, imho. After all, it's got a reverse gear - at least the newer models.

I looked at getting one but the price point was beyond me, even a used bike. So I settled on the the Kawasaki. I just can't justify spending $20K for a motorcycle.

Dblhaul:
I'm looking forward to fine tuning the old GW. Meanwhile I really enjoy the HD, nothing like being on a back road and twisting the wick to hear the pipes thunder.

FlaGator:

--- Quote from: Dblhaul on March 20, 2023, 11:43:22 PM ---I'm looking forward to fine tuning the old GW. Meanwhile I really enjoy the HD, nothing like being on a back road and twisting the wick to hear the pipes thunder.

--- End quote ---

My only issue with Gold Wings are they are hard to handle in slow speed maneuvering.  On the open road however, they are beyond compare.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version