Author Topic: Woman 'murdered mother-to-be and cut her full-term baby alive from her womb'  (Read 2170 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
...Sisouvanh Synhavong 23, bound and gagged her victim before using a craft knife to slice open her stomach.

Araceli Camacho Gomez, who was two weeks away from giving birth, died from loss  of blood after the gruesome attack. She was also stabbed multiple times in the chest.

When police arrested Synhavong she was still clutching part of the baby's umbilical cord.

The newborn baby boy was on the backseat of her car, and she repeatedly asked  police: "Is my baby OK?"

Police initially believed she had just given birth and took her to hospital where tests quickly showed she had not delivered a baby.

Minutes later police found the body of her 23-year-old victim in a park.

link

This happened in Washington state, do they have the death penalty there? If not she deserves to remain behind bars forever.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
They have the death penalty in Washington State, but the last guy they put to death was a serial pedophile/killer who begged to be put to death - refused to cooperate with his lawyers on any of their appeals of his case.

They've also got judges that believe that if you eat yourself into morbid obesity after being put on Death Row, it's cruel and/or unusual punishment to execute you - Washington hangs condemned criminals - because your head might pop off when the high jump comes to that sudden stop.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Okay, this has happened several times before to other expectant women. I just don't get it.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

Near as I can tell, it's just another symptom of the direction society at large is headed.  Life is no longer held in much reverence any more. 

These shits see someone happy at the prospect of a new life coming into their "sphere" and they seek to fill their own empty, meaningless life with that happiness.  So they take the baby, on the (erronious) assumption that the baby was the source of it's mother's happiness, it'll surely make this worthless shit happy too.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Horrifying.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
They have the death penalty in Washington State, but the last guy they put to death was a serial pedophile/killer who begged to be put to death - refused to cooperate with his lawyers on any of their appeals of his case.

They've also got judges that believe that if you eat yourself into morbid obesity after being put on Death Row, it's cruel and/or unusual punishment to execute you - Washington hangs condemned criminals - because your head might pop off when the high jump comes to that sudden stop.
Oh well, at least she will have a long time locked up.

Offline Chris_

Small consolation that will be to the little boy who'll never know his mother, because this waste of skin wanted him, just like any other object for her personal gratification.

The second coming cannot come soon enough.  I may wind up voting for Obama just to hasten it.

Offline Chris_

Small consolation that will be to the little boy who'll never know his mother, because this waste of skin wanted him, just like any other object for her personal gratification.

The second coming cannot come soon enough.  I may wind up voting for Obama just to hasten it.

BS for that. Let's hope for a quick trial and quicker drop for this psychopath.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Sick ****. Someone should rip that low life apart like what Vlad the Impaler did.
 :argh: :chairshot: :maddernhell: :foff: :angryvillagers: :redbird:

Seriously, there are many children in foster care who can be adopted. Why kill a woman and steal her baby??????????
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Sick ****. Someone should rip that low life apart like what Vlad the Impaler did.
 :argh: :chairshot: :maddernhell: :foff: :angryvillagers: :redbird:

Seriously, there are many children in foster care who can be adopted. Why kill a woman and steal her baby??????????

When my wife was pregnant with our little angel, I was petrified that this might happen to her.  Albany isn't a big place, but there's enough crazies on the streets that I felt that this was a possibility (remote, to be sure, but the possibility exists).  Some women do this because they lost an unborn child, or wanted to be pregnant, and along comes a "target of opportunity (read: pregnant woman)," and they go get a knife, and cut the child out . . . Volia!  They've got a baby!  Never mind the fact that they murdered the real mother . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
Oh my God! That's horrible! What kind of sick demented **** does something like that?

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Chris_

Oh my God! That's horrible! What kind of sick demented **** does something like that?

Someone who's date with the hangman's noose is looooong overdue, IMHO.