Author Topic: Blast on Bulgaria bus carrying Israeli tourists, 4 dead  (Read 1461 times)

Offline CG6468

Blast on Bulgaria bus carrying Israeli tourists, 4 dead
« on: July 18, 2012, 01:16:55 PM »
Blast on Bulgaria bus carrying Israeli tourists, 4 dead

By Tsvetelia Tsolova
SOFIA | Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13pm EDT

(Reuters) - At least four people were killed and dozens injured by an explosion on Wednesday on a bus carrying Israeli tourists outside an airport in Bulgaria that the Israeli prime minister immediately blamed on Iran.

The mayor of Burgas, on Bulgaria's Black Sea coast, said the bus was carrying Israeli tourists, but police could not immediately confirm their nationality. Police said several other buses at the site had been damaged.

"I do not know what it was, but it was a very powerful blast, and I think it was something placed on purpose in the bus, which carried 47 Israeli tourists," Burgas mayor Dimitar Nikolov told BTV television, adding 33 people were injured.

An Israeli witness said in an interview with Israeli army radio that the explosion was probably caused by a suicide bomber at the entrance of the bus.

The explosion comes on the 18th anniversary of a 1994 bomb attack on the headquarters of Argentina's main Jewish organization by an Iranian-backed Hezbollah suicide bomber, which killed 85 people.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Iran for the Wednesday's blast and said Israel would respond.

"All the signs lead to Iran. Only in the past few months we have seen Iranian attempts to attack Israelis in Thailand, India, Georgia, Kenya, Cyprus and other places," Netanyahu said in a statement

Iran is really pushing it. I truly hope they've gone too far this time.

Time for an eye-for-an-eye Israeli response
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Blast on Bulgaria bus carrying Israeli tourists, 4 dead
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 01:19:21 PM »
I am waiting and praying for the day that Israel bombs the heck out of Iran. With any luck that Acmanutjob will killed in the process. My only hope is that obama isn't President at the time, other wise, we will be siding with Iran.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 02:10:01 PM »
I am waiting and praying for the day that Israel bombs the heck out of Iran. With any luck that Acmanutjob will killed in the process. My only hope is that obama isn't President at the time, other wise, we will be siding with Iran.

I dunno, I think Israel attacking Iran and Obama's non-response might be a nice October surprise.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
I dunno, I think Israel attacking Iran and Obama's non-response might be a nice October surprise.

Well, you can pretty much bet that if Israel does attack Iran and we don't help them, or we side with Iran, obama will have a strong chance of getting tarred and feathered, and then run out of town a rail! Wouldn't that be great!  :rofl:

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 02:28:12 PM »

I'm sure Bibi has given that some serious thought.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 02:30:46 PM »
I'm sure Bibi has given that some serious thought.

I would hope so, if for no other reason than the way Obama has treated him and Israel.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 04:14:41 PM »
Iran is really pushing it. I truly hope they've gone too far this time.

Time for an eye-for-an-eye Israeli response

Bulgaria, now that is a country that is not thought of too often.  I cannot think of anyone I have ever met who came from there, or ever spent money to tour that country.

Now why on earth would the citizens of Bulgaria bomb the Israeli tourists ?????

This take over of the Continent  by the Muslims is so akin to the German take over that took only 3+ months not years is amazing. 

Hubby and I are wracking our brains to remember anything at all about Bulgaria in contemporary life.  Guess I will have to hit Wicki , last either  of us heard of that country was in school in history classes.   

Say SEA, does your work place sell anything with a made in Bulgaria on it ?????

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 09:20:05 AM »
Suicide Bomber in Bulgaria Had Fake Michigan ID

:bird:

Lotsa commentary about Dearbornistan, the western Mecca of a whole shitload of muzzies.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.