Author Topic: Natascha Kampusch: mother 'masterminded' her eight-year dungeon ordeal  (Read 1725 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
The mother of Austrian kidnap victim Natascha Kampusch was accused in court yesterday of masterminding her abduction.

Retired judge Martin Wabl said Brigitte Sirny wanted to cover up her sexual abuse of her daughter, then ten.

He claimed she hatched the plot with Wolfgang Priklopil, who held Natascha in a dungeon for more than eight years and committed suicide hours after she escaped on 2006.
...Shortly afterwards, a Vienna newspaper published lurid photographs of Natascha, wearing lipstick and riding boots, brandishing a whip and showing her private parts, which had been found at Mrs Sirny's flat.

Amid public outrage, Mrs Sirny dismissed the photographs as "harmless horseplay".

But an eminent psychiatrist declared them to be "highly sexually charged and taken for the sexual delectation of the person behind the camera."

No charges were ever brought against Mrs Sirny, however.

This is the 'other' Austrian cellar story.
more here

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
WTF????

Seriously!!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
WTF????

Seriously!!!
Yes, seriously. I don't know if there is any truth in the allegations but they have definitely been made.

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
Austria has fvcked up attitudes regarding children. . . Sound of Music was a smoke screen.

*Red*

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
This whole story is terrible.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline RGSG99

• Homeschooling and loving it!
  • Just Off Probation
How could a mother allow someone to hurt her child and then cover up for the asshole who did it?  This just makes me livid.  STRING HER UP!!   :hammer:
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.
– H.L. Mencken

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Austria has fvcked up attitudes regarding children. . . Sound of Music was a smoke screen.

*Red*

Although they are German, I have never felt right about the classic rock band The Scorpions after they released the 'Virgin Killers' album. Im not posting the cover - Google it if you wish. Maybe its just the way that part of the wold thinks.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
^holy crap! I did not know that. The wiki page is rather disturbing.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle