Author Topic: 'Ground Zero Mosque' Clears Legal Hurdle to Build  (Read 18203 times)

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: 'Ground Zero Mosque' Clears Legal Hurdle to Build
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2011, 04:28:38 AM »
I really could care less if there are mosques built. The constitution doesn't defend popular speech, it's there to protect all speech, especially unpopular ones. People have the freedom of religion. Just like that pasture has a right to burn the Koran, Muslims have a right to build a mosque.

This whole fiasco reminds me about the whole Brigham Young exodus into Utah cause "Christians" were going around killing and harassing them just for being Mormons.

It's not a freedom of religion issue. There are dozens of mosques in NYC, including several within blocks of the proposed site. The issue is proximity to Ground Zero and the perception (true or not) that this building would be a victory mosque, as muslims have built across the world when they conquered new territory since the inception of their religion.

Offline namvet

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2011, 08:41:43 AM »
a religion that wants to conquer the world not by violence but by over breeding. the EU is a prime example. Jihad by Demographics. a trojan horse. which is already here. been here for years. in every state. every god damned Muslim bitch has a conveyer belt between her legs

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDBn8lUOKOM[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6De7ltNWn24[/youtube]

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline Dune

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »
a religion that wants to conquer the world not by violence but by over breeding. the EU is a prime example. Jihad by Demographics. a trojan horse. which is already here. been here for years. in every state. every god damned Muslim bitch has a conveyer belt between her legs

I'm pretty sure Arab birthrates aren't as high as you may think. Indonesians have ridiculously high birthrate, but contraception is starting to catch on over there. If anything the United States will become mostly descendants of illegal hispanic immigrants.

Offline namvet

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2011, 01:49:08 PM »
I'm pretty sure Arab birthrates aren't as high as you may think. Indonesians have ridiculously high birthrate, but contraception is starting to catch on over there. If anything the United States will become mostly descendants of illegal hispanic immigrants.

your right. there much higher. Indonesians and hispanic have not declared war on the world. 

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline Dune

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2011, 02:09:15 PM »
your right. there much higher. Indonesians and hispanic have not declared war on the world.  

Yeah but most Muslims are Indonesians. And I see a larger population of a poverty class that works for illegal wages as more of a threat.

Offline namvet

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011, 02:51:57 PM »
Yeah but most Muslims are Indonesians. And I see a larger population of a poverty class that works for illegal wages as more of a threat.

list their attacks on foreign soil please.

BTY im finished WITH YOU !!!!

Offline Firechild

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2011, 04:50:05 PM »
I hope they build a beautiful, very elite, incredibly opulent, mosque  so someone can burn that mother down.

I always chuckled and felt uncomfortable when I heard people say Liberalism is a mental disorder, but if it walks like a duck talks like a duck and acts like moron it is a moron.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2011, 07:55:17 PM »

Well played sir! :cheersmate:
It is a religion that wants to conquer the world, no question about that. But, I tend to think they want to do that with killing AND over breeding. As being proved all over the world by the mooselims.

Offline Bertram

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2011, 12:54:32 AM »
Well played sir! :cheersmate:
It is a religion that wants to conquer the world, no question about that. But, I tend to think they want to do that with killing AND over breeding. As being proved all over the world by the mooselims.

Little sects of crazy Muslims want to conquer the world. Declaring war on the whole ideology is stupid.

Offline namvet

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2011, 07:52:20 AM »
they'll be teaching our children Arabic and Jihad with the democrats blessings

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2011, 08:25:22 AM »
I'm sure if it wasn't approved, Obama would have pulled a few strings for them. 

Screw them, let them build it, and then open some gay bars, liquer stores, and strip clubs right next door to it.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2011, 07:57:09 PM »
Little sects of crazy Muslims want to conquer the world. Declaring war on the whole ideology is stupid.
Yeah, I know. ::) ::) ::)