Author Topic: Actress Dana Wynter has died  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Airwolf

Actress Dana Wynter has died
« on: May 08, 2011, 10:03:46 PM »
She was in the Movie "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" in 1956 with the late Kevin McCarthy.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=645864&gt1=28101

'Body Snatchers' star Dana Wynter dies at 79
May 8, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Dana Wynter, who ran from the Pod People in the 1956 science-fiction classic "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," has died in Southern California. She was 79.

Find: The best sci-fi films of all time

Her son, Mark Bautzer, told the Los Angeles Times the actress died Thursday in Ojai of congestive heart failure.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Actress Dana Wynter has died
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 09:12:13 AM »
She was Beautiful and aged very well!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Actress Dana Wynter has died
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »
She was in the Movie "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" in 1956 with the late Kevin McCarthy.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=645864&gt1=28101

'Body Snatchers' star Dana Wynter dies at 79
May 8, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Dana Wynter, who ran from the Pod People in the 1956 science-fiction classic "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," has died in Southern California. She was 79.

Find: The best sci-fi films of all time

Her son, Mark Bautzer, told the Los Angeles Times the actress died Thursday in Ojai of congestive heart failure.

Darn this is sad news.   Sometime in the 1980's the kids and I watched on a old time movie chanel the movie, and to this day when someone we know very well acts in odd ways one of us will ask the other if they are not now Pod people.     :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: