Author Topic: The first pictures of the prostitute who brought down New York governor Spitzer  (Read 3066 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator

...Rejecting pleas from his wife to brazen out a call-girl scandal, he said he was quitting to heal the damage he had done to his family.

An FBI investigation showed the father of three had spent £40,000 on prostitutes over ten years.
... "Kristen" was named last night as 22-year-old former nightclub singer Ashley Dupre.

Miss Dupre, who lives in a rented upscale Manhattan apartment, told the New York Times: "I just don't want to be thought of as a monster."

link

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Very pretty ho.

I feel for Spitzer's wife and daughters and have no feelings at all for peepee head.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Meh--I'd hit it.  But not for $4K.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
So how much would you want paying?  :rotf:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!

Well, look at it this way--by the time he's done, ol Elliot is gonna be paying his lawyers and soon-to-be-ex a LOT more than that.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Pretty. But not worth the $$ and untold cost on his personal life.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

You confirm that you are NOT a guy ;)

You know why many dudes name their penis?  Because 90% of your decisions should NOT be made by a stranger.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

donna rice: definitely not worth ruining your career over.  this chick : not so sure. :-)

Offline Chris_

donna rice: definitely not worth ruining your career over.  this chick : not so sure. :-)

Let's go back to the replay.....

You are right...

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....

You know why many dudes name their penis?  Because 90% of your decisions should NOT be made by a stranger.

Well yeah! :-) And as I've told some guys in the past, "I'm glad you're on a first name basis with your willy because that's the only one you're going to be talking to and spending time with from now on." :-) :-)

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

Well yeah! :-) And as I've told some guys in the past, "I'm glad you're on a first name basis with your willy because that's the only one you're going to be talking to and spending time with from now on." :-) :-)

and most guys don't have a problem with that.... ;)

Offline Airwolf

You can get just as good in vegas for around 200-400 dollars.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"