Author Topic: Rio Rancho police officer shot & killed  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Belle

Rio Rancho police officer shot & killed
« on: May 26, 2015, 03:05:15 PM »

"The manhunt is still on for the second suspect in the deadly ambush of a Rio Rancho police officer."

"Rio Rancho police say just after 8:00 p.m. Monday night an officer was trying to pull over an Dodge Durango at a nearby Arby’s for a traffic stop. Police say a man and a woman were in the car. At some point things turned violent and the officer was shot and killed."

The officer has not yet been identified.  He was 49 years old & was with the department for 4 years.

Yet another tragedy against our police force.  Is this the result of some of our country's leadership overt & covert incitement against our law officers?

http://krqe.com/2015/05/26/rio-rancho-officer-killed-police-search-for-suspect/

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Rio Rancho police officer shot & killed
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 03:36:56 PM »
#PoliceLivesMatter
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 05:48:51 PM »
The MSM, Obama, Holder, Sharpton and others are complicit in many of the cop murders.  :rant:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 05:50:02 PM »
Almost every week I hear a police officer getting killed.  :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Belle

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 12:29:07 AM »
The fallen officer has been identified as Gregg "Nigel" Benner.  "He was married & the father of five adult children.  He was also an Air Force veteran."

"The suspects include a female driver & 28-year-old Andrew Romero."

"Rio Rancho police said the female driver stayed on scene while Romero fled. She was shot in the foot and is currently being held on previous charges related to probation violations."

"Romero has previous convictions for violent crimes, including serving three years in prison for manslaughter. He was wanted on an outstanding warrant for probation violations." 

http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topics/new-mexico-police-identify-officer-killed-in-shooting-suspect-in

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 01:59:13 AM »
Hmmmm...
Andrew Romero.
Sounds hispanic.
I hope he's not here illegally doing more work that US citizens don't want to do.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Belle

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 02:43:08 PM »
Officer Benner did not have to die. 
Our compromised & liberalized justice system bent over backwards to keep Romero out of jail.

Obumazombie:  "I hope he's not here illegally doing more work that US citizens don't want to do."  Not only was I unsuccessful in locating updates but there is no mention of his immigration status.  A 2-time killer & he's still protected.

http://www.abqjournal.com/592237/abqnewsseeker/sweet-plea-deal-put-accused-cop-killer-on-street.html

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 03:04:45 PM »
Officer Benner did not have to die. 
Our compromised & liberalized justice system bent over backwards to keep Romero out of jail.

Obumazombie:  "I hope he's not here illegally doing more work that US citizens don't want to do."  Not only was I unsuccessful in locating updates but there is no mention of his immigration status.  A 2-time killer & he's still protected.

http://www.abqjournal.com/592237/abqnewsseeker/sweet-plea-deal-put-accused-cop-killer-on-street.html

No mention of his immigration status means illegal.
That makes him an illegal alien here doing a job Americans don't want to do...to wit, multiple murders.

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.