Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden wore a COWBOY HAT to avoid detection from U.S. drones, reveals s  (Read 930 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Osama Bin Laden wore a COWBOY HAT to avoid detection from U.S. drones, reveals secret report into his life on the run
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358402/Pakistani-report-Osama-bin-Laden-wore-COWBOY-HAT-house-avoid-detection-youngest-wife-thought-kill-raids-noises-just-rainstorm.html

A secret Pakistani report leaked online on Monday provides a series of stunning revelations about the life and death of terror mastermind Osama bin Laden, the long-time Al-Qaeda leader responsible for the 9/11 attacks against the United States in 2001.

The report, placed online by the Al Jazeera news network, recounts the testimony of more than 200 witnesses including bin Laden's family members.

On one occasion during 2002 or 2003, bin Laden was almost caught while headed to a market with his security guard Ibrahim al-Kuwaiti and the guard's wife Maryam. The car he was riding in - it's unclear who was driving - was pulled over for speeding, but bin Laden 'quickly settled the matter,' according to Maryam's testimony, and the al-Qaeda leader was once again off and running.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I call BULLSHIT!!

C'mon guys: a just sub-7'-0" guy dressed in in bedsheets, wearing a cowboy hat?  How much less inconspicuous could you possible ask for?? :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus