Author Topic: What to do about all of the spiders in my room?  (Read 2674 times)

Offline MarieYad

• Probationary (Probie)
What to do about all of the spiders in my room?
« on: July 14, 2012, 04:11:57 AM »
So lately I've been noticed a lot of spiders in my room, and a lot of them have even been appearing on my bed. I do have tile floor and it gets pretty dusty and dirty behind big furniture like my tv stand and such. Could that be where they are coming from? I try to take the sweeper hose or broom around the corners in my bedroom close to the ceiling but i'm getting pretty tired of having to kill spiders every time i lay down in bed. They always crawl up from the side and there was just one right beside my face a while ago. They aren't extremely big or anything, but I don't exactly like the fact that spiders are crawling on my bed, because I'm sure they crawl on me while asleep!
Is there anything I can do to keep them out or control it? I've seen about 8 spiders throughout this month and 4 in the past few days and they've all been on or around my bed! Could they be in my mattress or something?

Offline catsmtrods

Re: What to do about all of the spiders in my room?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 04:20:38 AM »
866-518-8327
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 06:55:10 AM »
So lately I've been noticed a lot of spiders in my room, and a lot of them have even been appearing on my bed. I do have tile floor and it gets pretty dusty and dirty behind big furniture like my tv stand and such. Could that be where they are coming from? I try to take the sweeper hose or broom around the corners in my bedroom close to the ceiling but i'm getting pretty tired of having to kill spiders every time i lay down in bed. They always crawl up from the side and there was just one right beside my face a while ago. They aren't extremely big or anything, but I don't exactly like the fact that spiders are crawling on my bed, because I'm sure they crawl on me while asleep!
Is there anything I can do to keep them out or control it? I've seen about 8 spiders throughout this month and 4 in the past few days and they've all been on or around my bed! Could they be in my mattress or something?

Welcome to the Conservative Cave, Marie. If you want to know what to do about an infestation of spiders in your bedroom, you've come to the right place!

If that doesn't work, just be glad you don't live in Hawaii. The cane spider grows to the size of a tuna fish can, with hairy legs. It is venomous, but will generally not bite you if you don't go to Hawaii.

I hope that helps.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 07:12:59 AM »
Welcome Marie.   I think a call to an exterminator is probably in order. 

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 07:39:36 AM »

Depends on what kind of spider that is hanging out in your bedroom.   

Then there is the fact that people on drugs swear spiders or ants are crawling all over them.  They the poor soles have scratches all over their face, arms and legs as the itching becomes intolerable.----Sort of like Chiggers that lay their lava under the skin to hatch.

I have no idea where you are Marie, but spiders from what I understand spend their time eating insects  and  hiding in dark corners, or around a water source.   

My advise is to get mosquito netting, hang it over the bed and if you awaken to a colony of spiders, jumping up and down on your body, grab your cell phone and take pictures then forward them to the CDC -----

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 08:54:39 AM »
Depends on what kind of spider that is hanging out in your bedroom.   

Then there is the fact that people on drugs swear spiders or ants are crawling all over them.  They the poor soles have scratches all over their face, arms and legs as the itching becomes intolerable.----Sort of like Chiggers that lay their lava under the skin to hatch.

I have no idea where you are Marie, but spiders from what I understand spend their time eating insects  and  hiding in dark corners, or around a water source.   

My advise is to get mosquito netting, hang it over the bed and if you awaken to a colony of spiders, jumping up and down on your body, grab your cell phone and take pictures then forward them to the CDC -----

Or call William Shatner to help you:

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 09:01:59 AM »

Marie, before you spend a bunch of money (exterminators are expensive), you might invite a friend or relative over and see if they also see the spiders.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 09:39:05 AM »
Get rid of the spiders food source whether it be material or ethereal.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 11:47:25 AM »
OK, I'm going to be weird and give you real advice...buy a couple packages of those little glue traps that can catch mice or bugs.  Set them around your bedroom, by the walls and on the window sills.  See if you see a lot more spiders in one area or another, then treat that area heavily with something like Sevin, treat the rest of the room more lightly, and leave it down for a day or so before you vacuum again. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.