Author Topic: Hotties4RonPaul.com  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Hotties4RonPaul.com
« on: February 19, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »
You better hurry because the last batch of Ron Paul pinup calendars is going quickly. Which pleases Juliet Annerino no end because she sank a sizable chunk of her own change into printing up hundreds of these calendars to help fund the campaign of her favorite politician.

The idea of Annerino (she's second from the right under the flag above and Miss July) was to do a pinup calendar of female Ron Paul supporters and donate much of the money to the campaign. She learned Photoshop and did all the writing. Instead of describing their love of volleyball, puppies, sun-bathing al fresco and long walks on the beach, each woman has something profoundly hot to say about the Paul campaign and a favorite Paul quote.

Miss February, Krista Allee DiPaola of Detroit, wears a low-cut top and kicks up her heels while uttering the irresistible come-on: "The current challenge to our civil liberties, combined with a never-ending welfare state, will serve to weaken the constitutional framework laid by our founding fathers."

LA Times link

http://www.hotties4ronpaul.com/
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: Hotties4RonPaul.com
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 07:20:19 PM »
I found a calendar that's a little more to my taste: the Claire Booth Luce Policy Institute's 2008 Damsels in Success calendar.   :naughty:

Check out this cover:

The Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute doesn’t publish a magazine—yet. But we are proud to present to you our 4th annual Great American Conservative Women Calendar. It features smart, beautiful women we send to college campuses every year to impact the lives of young women.

And as a special treat, for 2008, we hired our own photographer to capture a unique portrait of each woman in a setting that reflects their individuality. The result is a one-of-a-kind calendar filled with exclusive photos of your favorite conservative all-stars.

The calendar is available for $25: http://www.cblpi.org/calendar/
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 07:27:50 PM »
More moonbattery in elephant's clothing. Take a look at the "Just Come Home" pics from their MySpace

Disgusting.

As far as the "hottiness" goes, betcha 10 bucks I can find hotter chicks at WalMart at 10 o'clock at night. And probably with less drug problems.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »
More moonbattery in elephant's clothing. Take a look at the "Just Come Home" pics from their MySpace

Disgusting.

As far as the "hottiness" goes, betcha 10 bucks I can find hotter chicks at WalMart at 10 o'clock at night. And probably with less drug problems.

I got a look at a couple of them.  You could pick 12 women from any random group of people and come up with something more attractive.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 07:52:35 PM »

Disgusting.

I got a look at a couple of them.  You could pick 12 women from any random group of people and come up with something more attractive.

Probably even at a methadone clinic.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin