Author Topic: Show New Replies To Your Posts!  (Read 3357 times)

Offline new england yankee

• Probationary (Probie)
Show New Replies To Your Posts!
« on: November 17, 2010, 10:04:59 AM »
Still trying to find my way around this place.

When I click on the link stated in my subject title, it brings me to all the threads I have posted in so I can see what responses others have left.  That's all good and well ... in fact I like that feature ... but ... where do I go if I want to unsubscribe to those said threads?

Anyone .... anyone ...
:usflag:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Show New Replies To Your Posts!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 10:07:17 AM »
Still trying to find my way around this place.

When I click on the link stated in my subject title, it brings me to all the threads I have posted in so I can see what responses others have left.  That's all good and well ... in fact I like that feature ... but ... where do I go if I want to unsubscribe to those said threads?

Anyone .... anyone ...

When you go to Show New Replies to your posts, there is a box to click that says "Mark All as Read"  That will get rid of them, until someone posts again to it. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline new england yankee

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 10:12:43 AM »
When you go to Show New Replies to your posts, there is a box to click that says "Mark All as Read"  That will get rid of them, until someone posts again to it. 

Thank you IassaFTots!  I did that and removed all the threads.  I come from a board where one can go to their User CP and unsubscribe from any or all of their subscribed threads.  I'm finding it a little difficult here.  Anywho, when I want to subscribe, all I need to do is click the Notify tab on the top right of the thread .... correct?

Sorry for the questions.  I just want to be able to manuver around this site with ease.
:usflag:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 10:26:27 AM »
Now that I do not know.  I am certain someone with more knowledge than me will stumble across this thread and be able to answer that question though. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »
There is an "Ignore thread" and "Ignore poster" function in a member's profile, however this may not be active until the member reaches fifty posts.

doc
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius