Author Topic: Donald Trump says Immigrant deportations done in two years.  (Read 12605 times)

Offline Belle

Donald Trump says Immigrant deportations done in two years.
« on: September 11, 2015, 11:00:11 PM »
Donald Trump estimated that it will take 18 months to two years to get the roughly 11 million immigrants living in the U.S. illegally to leave the country, and that he would then build a wall running along the border with Mexico.

“We have to get them out. If we have wonderful cases, they can come back in but they have to come back in legally."

Mr. Trump said he would remove illegal immigrants from the country “so fast that your head will spin,” and long before he could embark on his plan to build a wall spanning the 1,900 mile border between the U.S. and Mexico.

Trump's next rally on 9/14 @ American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX, has been sold out.  The remainder of the free tickets are being sold on ebay.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/09/11/donald-trump-says-immigrant-deportations-done-in-two-years/

Offline Boudicca

Re: Donald Trump says Immigrant deportations done in two years.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:37 PM »
Has anyone besides me ever heard of Operation Wetback, a joint Mexican-US deportation initiative during the Eisenhower era?  With some intestinal fortitude by our leaders and support from the populace, anything can be accomplished.  Well, until Oblama turned it around and managed to subvert the will of Congress AND the people with this Iranian fiasco.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 02:00:03 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I had never heard of "Operation Weback", but it really seems that the situation at the time "mirrors" what is happening today, only today the problem is of more significant proportions. However, the program worked and I have no doubt that it can be done again...only this time, in addition, we need to build a darn wall along our southern borders and secure it.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 08:08:27 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I had never heard of "Operation Weback", but it really seems that the situation at the time "mirrors" what is happening today, only today the problem is of more significant proportions. However, the program worked and I have no doubt that it can be done again...only this time, in addition, we need to build a darn wall along our southern borders and secure it.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Yeah, that was an eye opener for me when I heard about it as well.  Eisenhower wasn't a man to say It Can't Be Done.  Trump is that same kind of individual, and so far alot of us are responding to the message, notwithstanding the lack of pc manners and lack of humility of the messenger.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 11:19:16 PM »
If he gets elected somehow can we send Jeb's ass with them. That goofball seems to speak less and less English as time goes on.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 04:52:13 AM »
Has anyone besides me ever heard of Operation Wetback, a joint Mexican-US deportation initiative during the Eisenhower era?  With some intestinal fortitude by our leaders and support from the populace, anything can be accomplished.  Well, until Oblama turned it around and managed to subvert the will of Congress AND the people with this Iranian fiasco.

Yup I've read up on it too. 

Also interesting to hear interviews with Lib labor hero Caesar Chavez.  He had roving squads hunting down the "wetbacks" (his term) and alerting INS to their presence for fear the illegals would ruin their chances at getting good wages.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 04:55:09 AM »
Yeah, that was an eye opener for me when I heard about it as well.  Eisenhower wasn't a man to say It Can't Be Done.  Trump is that same kind of individual, and so far alot of us are responding to the message, notwithstanding the lack of pc manners and lack of humility of the messenger.

Not to thread jack...but I really don't have a problem with that.  Look at where too much PC and humility to the point of spinelessness has gotten the GOP.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 11:22:46 AM »
Not to thread jack...but I really don't have a problem with that.  Look at where too much PC and humility to the point of spinelessness has gotten the GOP.

Nah, you can jack my thread anytime, txradioguy. :naughty: :-)
And you aren't jacking anything, anyway, cuz Trump is the opposite of PC and humble, and it's super refreshing.  He's like a hurricane blowing through the old R party and airing it out, cleaning out the cat shit as it were.
If it weren't for Donald, we wouldn't even be discussing this illegal alien problem anywhere except our forum and others like it, so thank God for the non-humble, non-pc candidate.  Even if he doesn't win, he's done the party so much of a favor, well, perhaps not the party elite Bush backers, but the rest of us! :cheersmate:

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 12:07:09 AM »
Nah, you can jack my thread anytime, txradioguy. :naughty: :-)
And you aren't jacking anything, anyway, cuz Trump is the opposite of PC and humble, and it's super refreshing.  He's like a hurricane blowing through the old R party and airing it out, cleaning out the cat shit as it were.
If it weren't for Donald, we wouldn't even be discussing this illegal alien problem anywhere except our forum and others like it, so thank God for the non-humble, non-pc candidate.  Even if he doesn't win, he's done the party so much of a favor, well, perhaps not the party elite Bush backers, but the rest of us! :cheersmate:

His message on immigration is right on target.

Loved his speech in Dallas especially the part about putting the 2 RINO's Karl R. & George W. in their place.